Page 668 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 168568618658664665666667668669670671672678718768 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 10402
    Picked up the new Clone Wars Y-Wing Bomber tonight @ Wal-Mart.

Turbowars - you have PM.
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

I'm going to that Star Wars In Concert on Opening Night actually.

I have 4 tickets in the 7th row. Should be a great time.

P. Ranch wally had a Clone Trp. Denal and an ARF trooper out as of Mon. nite.

Sepulveda Target had a G.I. Joe Agent Helix (from the IDW movie prequel comic) She looks really cool. Stashed her - PM for details.

I might just have to bring my laser sword to Nokia on 10/8 for SWIC. Hope it doesn't **** people off though.

I am bringing a non-Star Wars fan date with me and my Star Wars / baseball buddy and his wife. I don't think we'll be carrying any lightsabers.

In other news I picked up 2 Cad Banes this morning at Target. Now I'm all caught up with the figures I want.

If the Y-wing shows up, I'll consider it.

I'm also considering buying more Magna Guard starfighters or large Vulcher Droid fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, if you should see one please stash or even pick up for me. Thanks! I've decided I want at least two of the sets so I can put Bruce's head on the Bats Beyond costume like on the first Bats Beyond episode.
    Sure, an extra will be stashed or picked up for you if I can do that. That Bruce wasn't so old though, and was a much bigger physique than Terry. I would suggest taking a generic Bats and removing the cowl and cape, but I guess there's no other Bruce Wayne head to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Me too. I'm going with my wife and a couple of friends this weekend to the Bowl. Are you bringing your light saber JT? I've heard that when they get to the Star Wars music section, everyone lights up their sabers and it looks great!
    I hadn't heard that folks did that. I'm not entirely sure I'm going now though, a serious family thing has come up. If I do go though, I very well might bring 2 sabers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just bought the Y-wing at Wal-Mart and feel so ripped-off and dirty about it.

$70 after tax. From Wal-Mart!!!

This thing is staying in the box with the receipt taped to it because as soon as there is a sale and I can get one cheaper....

I'm actually mad. This is a $30 pricepoint vehicle. Jerks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    50 bucks max thats for sure. I feel better dropping 100 on the turbo tank and speeder bike than this.
    Think we'll see the Tank in a big box set this year at Costco? That would look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    50 bucks max thats for sure. I feel better dropping 100 on the turbo tank and speeder bike than this.
    Think we'll see the Tank in a big box set this year at Costco? That would look cool.
    I'm sure we'll see a Costco special. I believe someone confirmed on RS from Costco computers of the TT plus the helmet/blaster combo similar to last year.

Waiting for the inevitable discount/coupon to pick up the y-wing. Can't justify spending the current asking price.

I did receive my $60 TT last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

Just be glad it wasn't an exclusive. Esp. TRU. I agree with KM -50 bux max. U r getting a whopper of a vehicle for this price. I forget -is a figure included?

Speaking of Y-Wings, I can't believe that Target is selling it for $64.99 and TRU has it listed for $79.99. What a big difference!