Page 681 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 181581631671677678679680681682683684685691731781 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 10286
    three figs on HTS i want. 2 available, one not. Any codes/coupons available? thx.

Transformers fans: they have Human Alliance Skids with Arcee and Mikaela (Megan Fox) on ToysRUs.com. It's $34 plus shipping, (retail price - abouts) plus you can get $10 off your TRU order over $30 if you put it on a TRU card. (I don't have a TRU card, nor do I want one - but for those who do).

I also got the new Clone Wars battlepack from them - with that alien bounty hunter and Anakin and Ahsoka in Tatooine cloaks. Also included IG-86 (fortunately I never bought even ONE of those pegwarmers). But the alien is not Cad Bane, but a previously never-carded one (think he might be a Saurin) and lot of people would like another regular version of Ahsoka (though she's due to be re-released).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

there is another........

Picked up the new carded Scout 2 nights ago at a valley Target.

Heads up - another yard sale this wknd (ft. special guest Darth Anton, i may be there too) Details:

Sat. 10/3, 8am start. 22603 Friar St. Woodland Hills, near the Fallbrook Walmart.
    Loose and carded SW figures, some Gentle Giant. Anton will be putting up his Laserdisk collection as well. Please come check us out.

Found remnants of the latest CW wave at Valencia Target. The only two figs on the pegs were the AAT Battle Droid and Cmdr Thire.

Los Feliz TRU has the new Tie Interceptor exclusive if anyone is interested. Nice new design with ejector seat. Only problem is that it's $50.

Anyone seen these yet? Geonosis Assault - Battlepack , the Gunship turret packs?

Cool, I might stop by Los Feliz TRU to get Tie Interceptor exclusive after work this coming week.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Anyone seen these yet? Geonosis Assault - Battlepack , the Gunship turret packs?
    I grabbed one of these about a month or so ago. They're scarce as I've yet to see another one since. My Gunship's flying a bit unbalanced right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I grabbed one of these about a month or so ago. They're scarce as I've yet to see another one since. My Gunship's flying a bit unbalanced right now.
    A month ago? Hmmm, well I'd like 2 of these, but I still think my customs look better.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Just saw your posts from today guys and thought it was funny that I picked these up today at Target...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0116.jpg