Page 702 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 202602652692698699700701702703704705706712752802 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 10286

SW on sale at WalMart

I was at my local WalMarts today and all of them are selling figures for $6.00 each. Two of them had remnants of the ROTS wave, but most of them were CW or Legends. They must be trying to get rid of overstock. I don't know WalMart's policy on price adjustments but I know many have posted buying figures from WM in the last week and may be entitled to a price adjustment.

tycho --it's too early for all that math..

wampaslayr -- glad the price has gone down, if we're lucky maybe target will follow suit. At least for a bit

WM's $6 figs got me excited, so I did a big run today. Here is what I found:

Duarte WM:
    - ANH wave stragglers. Lots of pegwarmers. An unholy amount of Transformers movie figures. Dewback sets. Hot Wheels Delorean! Bought: 2 of the Delorean, 2 other HWs, and a 1:42 scale Battle Machines Camaro.

Covina WM:
    - Deluxe CW Turbo Tank Support Crew. Adventure Padme. Cad Bane. More ANH wave stragglers, and a couple ROTS wave figs. Bought: nothing.

Covina TRU:
    - Lots of old CW figs, including several 212th Troops. 2x Denal. Multiple Cmdr Gree. TLC line sadness. Bought: Denal.

Baldwin Park WM:
    - ANH wave stragglers, including Saurins for Tycho. ROTS wave stragglers, including Utai. More Cad Banes. Bought: Saurins for Tycho.

Rosemead Target:
    - Leesub Sirln. Adventure Padme. Gray Ugnaughts. $18 Vehicles. Bought: 1 Hot Wheels car, 1 box of Ice Cubes Strawberry Smoothie gum.

Rosemead WM:
    - Entire ANH wave, including Concept Ki-Adi-Mundi and 2 Imp Scanning Techs. 1 lone Bespin Guard. ROTS wave stragglers. Cad Banes. Cody & Echo (waaa?). Thire. Extra pegs in other areas. Clear Nerf Rev-6 (looks good, but $8 for a gun I already have is too much right now). Bought: Bespin Guard, Thire, Pilot Chewie, more Saurins for Tycho, Jawa, a 3-pack of butter knives, and a 6-pack of manilla envelopes.

Between the price break and the fact that there are new figures to find and the desire to build a cool CW squad for the AT-TE, this trip really re-energized my batteries.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

all of those runs just for knives, envelopes and gum??

Oh, and a Saga Legends Super Battle Droid for $6, I forgot about this, I bought it at Covina WM because it was shiny and I had been putting off getting it for a long time. It's still not as good a figure as I remember, but now it doesn't have fire-holes in it.

I live in Hollywood, so it was a single 58 mile trip, a big circle. Hollywood up Los Feliz Blvd to the 5 to the 134/210 to Duarte, then up the 210 to Azusa Blvd to Covina, then Azusa Blvd some more to the 10 to Baldwin Park, then back to the 10 to Rosemead Blvd for Target, then some little street that starts with "M" over to Walnut Grove Ave to Rosemead WM, then back Walnut Grove to the 10 to the 101 to home.

The Bespin Guard's hat fits WAY too high up his head. WTF?

Denal looks like he's crying.

I love posting late at night when I'm tired, I never know what I'm going to say next.

Thire's big gun is stupidly large, even by this line's standards, and he can't shoulder-mount it for crap.

Mattel's Delorean is ok, but nowhere near as good as the Japanese Hot Wheels Delorean time machine, which is made by Bandai rather than Mattel. There should totally be a 1:64 scale beatdown on Mattel's arse! Bandai is way better at Hot Wheels than its own originator!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

if i weren't workin and i knew u were gonna do that run, i would've joined u. I also live in Hollywood (off western)

I got 2 HotWheels "Woodys" - one the rare red wheel variation - that I plan to give as gifts to a couple of the Hot Wheels regulars that go to my Target every morning. They are collectors and not scalpers and they're good guys.

The one car is supposedly worth $50. I guess they get a valuable gift for being nice to me and looking out for me all these years.

I don't mind spending $1 and some change on each of them.

Anyway, the Hot Wheels were just there, on the very front of the pegs.

I have never bought Hot Wheels in my entire life! I had them as a kid when my mom picked some up for me, but I've just never been interested in them since. I'm still not. But it did feel good getting something valuable for only a buck!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    tycho --it's too early for all that math..

wampaslayr -- glad the price has gone down, if we're lucky maybe target will follow suit. At least for a bit
    The Target by me in Va will price match now with an ad. They were in WM's ad this week in the newspaper for 6 bucks. If you can find one, they should match it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My box of 5 Hrchek Kal Fas (Saurins) arrived today from Hasbro Toy Shop.

They join the first 5 I ordered, 1 or 2 more I found, and then several friends both say they each have 4 for me.

I'll need all but 2 of those and this is the figure I'll have bought the most of this year I think.

Now if I could just get more Wilrow Hoods (7 more would be perfect).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

What are u gonna do with all those Saurins?