Page 712 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 212612662702708709710711712713714715716722762812 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 10359
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I was able to pick up the whole wave at Duarte Walmart a couple days ago. The new wave has 7 new figures, so I ended up with an extra BAD leg.
    How many cases did they get in?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Which wal mart did you go to, Snags? And did they have a Turbo Tank on sale?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    How many cases did they get in?

-Snags
    Just one. I heard from a friend that they put out another case this morning, which he picked up most of the figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Which wal mart did you go to, Snags? And did they have a Turbo Tank on sale?
    I hit a few this weekend. The 24 hour store in Valencia had the discounted Evo sets (just Rebel sets remaining). Panorama had a Turbo Tank this morning but I'm not sure if it was discounted. It probably was.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Anyone see the AT-ST swap out at the PR WM? Some A hole returned a POTF2 AT-ST with a POTF2 Driver in the new versions box. They did a pretty good job too. Sad. I'd love to see the person who did it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I hit a few this weekend. The 24 hour store in Valencia had the discounted Evo sets (just Rebel sets remaining). Panorama had a Turbo Tank this morning but I'm not sure if it was discounted. It probably was.

-Snags
    Went to Van Nuys and got one for half off. That's a damn nice vehicle, especially for $50. This economy is really going to screw our chances of seeing more gems like this.

For Transformer fans, still no new Voyagers there, but they had the NEST deluxes. I'm just looking for Bludgeon, so I passed on those.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Just picked up the only Octo droid I saw at WalMart in Valencia tonight for 17.50. They had Dewbacks for 30 still. Also got a Rex helmet for 15, so I could use Clone Cash.
    One of the other WalMarts up there still had dewbacks and ATST's for full price.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Went to Van Nuys and got one for half off. That's a damn nice vehicle, especially for $50. This economy is really going to screw our chances of seeing more gems like this.

For Transformer fans, still no new Voyagers there, but they had the NEST deluxes. I'm just looking for Bludgeon, so I passed on those.
    Crenshaw WM had 3 Bludgeons yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Anyone see the AT-ST swap out at the PR WM? Some A hole returned a POTF2 AT-ST with a POTF2 Driver in the new versions box. They did a pretty good job too. Sad. I'd love to see the person who did it.
    we could never do this(unless an employee) --but I wish we could be behind the returns counter when these DBs come in with the swaps. Reject them, and see the look on their faces.

I took figures that were put back on the new cards like the POTJ Bespin Guard on the new ESB wave card and informed the manager at my Wal-Mart again.This time I informed a more concerned manager.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.