Page 722 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732772822 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 10416
    They work fine if you just let it sit there, but yeah they fall right off. I keep my ship leaning on the wall by the floor and all the gear is sitting next to it in a bag.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

On mine, the landing gear stays on if I lift it straight up, but it's designed to give way from any lateral stress. I originally had trouble with the legs staying in when picking it up, turned out I had the wrong legs in those spots.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I hope so, which is why I'm trying to support it at full price, but the BMF (which is my favorite Star Wars vehicle of all time) ended up on clearance in high numbers. Still, I'm proud I paid full price for that too (mostly because, after buying it, pride was all I could afford).
    An attractive aspect of the BAT-AT, in contrast to the BMF, is when it comes to inevitable clearance prices, buying multiples after paying full price the first time will be fun. I bought 5 AT-TEs. I bought the first one shortly after it came out on sale for about $10 off. The other 4, spread out over time, were at half off. Picking up multiples of the BAT-AT will likely be a multiyear process.

On the BMF, my landing gear does NOT fall off.

Certain pieces fit better in certain slots. Experiement until you get yours correct.

I hope that helps someone out.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Speaking of BMF, I saw 2 at Porter Ranch TRU yesterday for 99.99 Thought that was interesting.

Hey: where are my favorite scalper-characters to read about:

Headphones
    Hootie
    etc.

Any sightings?

Who?

I can't think of all their names right now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Hey: where are my favorite scalper-characters to read about:

Headphones
    Hootie
    etc.

Any sightings?

Who?

I can't think of all their names right now.
    You forgot about Dirty Sanchez. He's the only one I see in the stores lately.

CW Wave 2

Found remnants of CW Wave 2 at the super WM in Santa Clarita today. Picked up Sidious, TX-20, and Anakin.

Picked up a clearanced CW BP (the one with Plo Koon, Rocket Battle Droid and two troopers) for $13 today at NoHo Target. They still had a handful of $20 Exclusive TIEs if anyone's interested.

All caught up on Legacy and CW thanks to a few good online stores. Looking forward to the BAT-AT and the upcoming vintage line...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Geeze I keep getting behind on the Clone Wars figures.

Tonight I found Aayla, Bly, and Hondo Ohnaka (I really like the pirate figure!)

Right after Crunchy mailed them to me (at least Bly, and Aayla I think).

I got into a brand new case. There was only 1 each of them. I passed on Jek.

The TX-20 and Snowcoat Anakin I'm definitely interested in. I'm not sure what I'd do with Darth Sidious, so I don't have any current plans to buy him. There are more than 3 new figures in that wave, right?

I really want the "Muftak" type alien - and mulitples there - (though I thought they were from Alzoc III? Clone Wars suggests otherwise) and the Snow-bi-Wan figure to actually use in his speederbike thing.