Page 728 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 228628678718724725726727728729730731732738778828 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 10286

Tax Time

Gotta pay Uncle Sam more than I had hoped- so now I'm letting some Mint/New stuff go (hopefully to local guys):

(Saga Collection) Endor AT-AT (Toys R Us) $75
    (Saga Collection) Big Wing Tie (Blue, Target) $25
    (Saga Collection) Rogue Two Snowspeeder $30
    (Ep. I) Naboo Fighter (Electronic) $15
    (TAC) AAT $12
    (Saga/AOTC) Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter ($15)
    (ROTS) Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter (Blue, TRU Excl) $25
    (ROTS) Anakin Jedi Starfighter (Green, TRU Excl) $25

Mighty Muggs: Hoth Luke $7

Gentle Giant:

Roron Corobb Maquette $40
    Jango Fett MiniBust (latest version) $35
    Obi Wan Clone Armor MiniBust $40

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Gotta pay Uncle Sam more than I had hoped- so now I'm letting some Mint/New stuff go (hopefully to local guys):

(Saga Collection) Endor AT-AT (Toys R Us) $75
    (Saga Collection) Big Wing Tie (Blue, Target) $25
    (Saga Collection) Rogue Two Snowspeeder $30
    (Ep. I) Naboo Fighter (Electronic) $15
    (TAC) AAT $12
    (Saga/AOTC) Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter ($15)
    (ROTS) Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter (Blue, TRU Excl) $25
    (ROTS) Anakin Jedi Starfighter (Green, TRU Excl) $25

Mighty Muggs: Hoth Luke $7

Gentle Giant:

Roron Corobb Maquette $40
    Jango Fett MiniBust (latest version) $35
    Obi Wan Clone Armor MiniBust $40
    I'll take that TAC AAT for $12.

TRU West LA had a couple of the Deluxe Fig & Vehicle STAP exclusives, no Speederbikes though.
    La Cienega Target has dropped their SW to just 3 miserable pegs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

For those JLU fans, word has hit that the new 2010 figures have arrived in SoCal, so I tried a few Targets this morning and was able to grab these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0114.jpg  

Yes, I saw some of these at Target WeHo the other day. I thought they looked pretty meh, the new bodies actually seem worse than the originals, I'm sorry to report.

WM Duarte had a single Hondo Ohnaka CW figure, so I bought it. I also picked up 2 CW Tank Gunners at TRU Burbank, which I didn't realize is now the cheapest source for basic figures at $6.99. If only TRU stocked TLC basic figures at all instead of just CW and Saga Legends.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hondo Ohnaka is a cool figure / character, isn't he?

He doesn't appear to be the best articulated, action figure, but I haven't opened one yet.

I bought 3 as that's all I think I can use - as a standard pirate to be around Jabba, Ziro, and on his own as a pirate that captures Dooku, just like he was used in that episode.

But I really like CW expanding their figure sources beyond just Republic and Separatist players.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Clone Wars figures generally have less articulation.

The figure is ok, I think he needed articulated wrists for sword action though, leaving that out was a blunder. There's also something un-dynamic about the figure, the way the coat and the body don't really have much pose potential. And the gun slips into the pocket in a sloppy manner. The goggles are glued on for no reason, I pulled the glue off and they painted the eyes underneath, it's better with them being removable.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    For those JLU fans, word has hit that the new 2010 figures have arrived in SoCal, so I tried a few Targets this morning and was able to grab these.

OOOh I kind of want that Deadshot !

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    no Bly/Aayla sightings?
    I've only seen Bly once and that was when I got him at La Brea Target. Got Aayla at Rosemead Target this past Sunday.

I need more Wilrow Hood / Bespin Guard reports.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.