Page 731 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 231631681721727728729730731732733734735741781831 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 10416
    Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    f u eduardo !!!!!
    Nice
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

His the gray Ugnaught still htf? I found him in a Target 2 pack.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I don't think his because I have seen him many time in Simi Valley, but has thing go it might be a area thing.

Anyone find an AT-ST on clearance?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

AT-ST's are on "clearance" at Crenshaw Walmart for $43.

Only at Walmart do they have clearance prices that are the same as the original prices.

really startin to **** me off about the At-st clearance, they came out the same time as MP skywarp & all of those have been clearanced, even in CA. But every LA walmart that i've seen still has At-st full price. Wtf is going on?? Terrible. Just terrible. Completely illogical.
    thx to a fellow collector in the valley, i was able to pick up a stashed Bly yesterday.

Burbank TRU had Ki-Adi-Eyepatch, the cantina aliens, padme in white with headscarf, and some new variant on Chewbacca, plus the new Jawa with soft goods.

Has Hasbro issued a figure line poster since TAC? I'm not really collecting, but I'd love to see the full line arranged like they used to do.

Picked up 4 Wedge/X-Wing sets for $12.48 at West Covina Target. There were no clearance stickers on them and they would scan as "item not found," so I took one to the register in the camera department. After 2 different employees fooled around with codes, they determined the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Has Hasbro issued a figure line poster since TAC? I'm not really collecting, but I'd love to see the full line arranged like they used to do.
    yes, they have. I think i have extras of the subsequent lines' posters. Last year i had a request from some guy regarding the IJ figure line poster -was going to begin talks to send it to him & then he disappeared. His loss I guess. Dunno what happened.

had to drop a friend off in Santa Clarita area, so i popped into the WM on the way back and saw the new IM2 figs. Couldn't resist the War Machine (movie version) - picked him up. S*(^ty price though, 7.88. I bit the bullet, b/c i knew i'd regret it later if i never saw him again. Anyone who knows a lot about these figures, please PM. Gotta question. Unfortunately, they didn't have the comic series version.

lookin at my CW Bly -makes me want to open Gree (& the multitude of other stuff i need to open - Fett Evolutions, hoth speeder bike patrol, AOTC wave TLC figures, arctic Snake eyes, HOH Firefly (he might stay carded for a bit), Legends Devastator, CW ARF trooper, just too many!!!!!)

oh ya, almost forgot. I found a GIJoe Pit HQ on clearance for $49. PM for location. (Man that thing is heavier than the AT-TE and Turbo tank, but not as heavy as the BMF --still, it weighs a lot!!!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by bikerscout; 03-01-2010 at 08:19 AM. Reason: joe ****

Bikerscout, why not just ask in the Marvel figures thread here or at RS?