Page 739 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 239639689729735736737738739740741742743749789839 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 10362
    My Ulic Qel Droma / Exar Kun comic 2-pack arrived from StarWarsShop.com.

I've waited 14 years for them to make these figures! So sweet to finally have them!

I want to find Ambush on the Vulture's Claw battlepack from Clone Wars. I already have 2, but I need 2 more Gar Nackt figures and could make use of the IG Droid and especially more Anakins and Ahsokas for dioramas. But I can find the others anyway. I need Gar Nackt. I hope Hasbro will release the Trandoshan single-carded if nothing else.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

In Van Nuys Target today saw a blast from the past. TWO Ambush on Ilum Battlepacks marked on clearance for 13.98.
    Must have been hidden in the back somewhere. The clearance stickers were new looking and one of them had some damage on the bottom edge like it had been sitting somewhere for a long time. I remember picking up a few for 5 bucks back in the day so I passed.
    Picked up a ICM guy at NOHO Target Friday morn to have an extra. Good to see this wave finally at Target.

Grabbed the new (last) wave of Comic Packs this morning at Target. Pretty cool stuff! Don't really know who some of these characters are, but I guess that's why they come with a comic book. Nice sculpts too. Very excited about these. Too bad they're a dying breed.

EDIT: added a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comic Packs.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I found the game to be disappointing- the graphics/concept art was cool, but the game play is to much hack and slash- no way to appreciate the visuals as you play imo.
    I find it totally differently. For me, there are a lot of quiet moments to look around, and if you rely more on the Force powers and less on button-mashing, you have less trouble except with bosses. Force lightning is pretty much the best way to deal with your troubles. That's the PS3 version though, I can't speak to the Wii game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    There is a lot of hack and slash. I just appreciate how much the wii controls make you feel like your actually using the force. That's pretty slick. Can't wait yonder what they do with the wii motion. And the story was pretty cool.

I picked up a bunch of the figs on Ebay - came out to about $10 a piece including shipping. Not too much damage, but it really makes me regret passing them up when I had the chance.
    That's not too bad with shipping, but I hope you didn't bother with the Jump Trooper or EVO Trooper since they're both in the upcoming TRU-exclusive multipacks (they are modified though, the EVO has a bovine paint scheme while the Jump Trooper now has a jetpack).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That's not too bad with shipping, but I hope you didn't bother with the Jump Trooper or EVO Trooper since they're both in the upcoming TRU-exclusive multipacks (they are modified though, the EVO has a bovine paint scheme while the Jump Trooper now has a jetpack).
    I did bother, and I think there's even a chance that I already bought the troopers. Not sure. But I figured, repaints, re-buys, whatever. You can never have too many troopers. Especially the cool ones.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Yeah, army builders are always a good thing. Glad you've come around, just in time for the sequel at the end of the year.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

West Covina Ross had a Star Trek Bridge playset for $3.49. I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Don't really know who some of these characters are, but I guess that's why they come with a comic book.
    Ulic Qel Droma and Exar Kun are the pincipals in the greatest Star Wars epic ever told (if you're sick of the Skywalker movies and want something different, darker, and off the main-stream).

These two figures go with the Mandalore figure from the Fett Evolutions set. In fact because Ulic beat Mandalore in personal combat and took him as a slave, the Mandalorians have traditionally served the Sith Lords ever since.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wow. Crunchynug is now the #1 seed top pro collector in the country. I didn't know those packs would have wide release. That's good though. I'm on the fence about a few, but there's some i want.

For my comicpack score, i picked up the Weir/storm cmdo set at wally. Again, i'm hating that they didn't include the Evo. Storm cmdo mold, but it's scouts (at least 1 'new') and i gotta get em. Also found a IM2 movie war machine but he had crappy paint apps, esp. on the eyes. I'll pm u figrin. They also had 'The Machinist' dvd for $5 - liked that flick & wanted to show my friend it for a long time. Now i can.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Wow. Crunchynug is now the #1 seed top pro collector in the country. I didn't know those packs would have wide release. That's good though. I'm on the fence about a few, but there's some i want.

For my comicpack score, i picked up the Weir/storm cmdo set at wally. Again, i'm hating that they didn't include the Evo. Storm cmdo mold, but it's scouts (at least 1 'new') and i gotta get em. Also found a IM2 movie war machine but he had crappy paint apps, esp. on the eyes. I'll pm u figrin. They also had 'The Machinist' dvd for $5 - liked that flick & wanted to show my friend it for a long time. Now i can.
    #1 Seed? But those same comic packs arrived at my home on Saturday. I ordered from StarWarsShop.com after reading Tycho's post.