Page 742 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 242642692732738739740741742743744745746752792842 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 10427
    I got 1 Imperial Pilots and 1 Commandos evo set today. This store has been better for toy finds lately than other stores.

No kiddin Bran, I just spending that much in a short time frame. Seemed like everything came out (for the 2nd time at least) at once. I guess patience paid off for those willing to wait.

Turbowars: I also really like your 12" scale Gonk Droid!

Good job.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Seemed like everything came out (for the 2nd time at least) at once. I guess patience paid off for those willing to wait.
    It was very similar for the Target clearances in January/February - everything became more reasonably priced quickly. WM and Target exclusives have been clearanced, leaving only TRU to follow suit, but that rarely happens. Until then, no overpriced Tie Interceptors or V-Wings for me.

That Gonk is amazing Turbo!

Got my Sideshow Squad Leader (orange pauldron) Sandtrooper last friday. I chose to collect only one of the 3 Sandies Sideshow offered and this is the one that caught my eye the most. I'll be transferring the armor to a Hot Toys True Type for more articulation and better proportions like I've done to my Stormtroopers.

better hope that Gonk doesn't walk off on ya TW.

Commtech --how did your friend in the CNN poll thing do? I hope she won

That secret store? I realized that I didn't know what "hunting" really meant until I went there. Wow.

By the time I got looped in, a lot of stock had sold through. Still looking for ATAT and Commandoes set if you come across one (even at Wal-Mart - I didn't even know the Commandoes set existed before I saw it on the boxes for the Imperial and Rebel pilots).

Thanks!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Has anyone found the Masters of the Universe/DCUC 2-packs? I've been searching fruitlessly for too long?

I picked up a $5 EVO Pilots set at Azusa WM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Turbowars: I also really like your 12" scale Gonk Droid!

Good job.
    Thanks dude. I'm now working on a WED Treadwell from the Purchase of the Droids.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

pmz

Chaddymac -- PM sent. Open immediately!!!!!!