Page 744 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 244644694734740741742743744745746747748754794844 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 10330

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Spotted Headphones today at Sepulveda Target.

-Snags

Didja use the sniping rifle i gave ya??

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Was he the exclusive version that comes with a bus pass?
    I think Headphones sold the exclusive version of himself (w/the bus pass) on Ebay last week for $35. He is shipping one per case.

Ended running into Bob the Plumber and Hootie yesterday at Burbank TRU. It was a red letter day.

Grabbed a CW Cold Weather Obi-Wan and the last comic pack I needed (the Ulic set) from Burbank TRU and Glendale Target today, respectively.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Didja use the sniping rifle i gave ya??
    Yep - sadly the bullet missed him and hit his bag of receipts instead.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

So who's going to the Burbank Ross everyday for the Star Wars figures? My wife was there and called me to tell me there were some AT-STs and if I wanted one. One of the ladies at the store told her there was some guy who went there at opening everyday just for the Star Wars figures and that it was a sad sight to see a grown up man doing that. LOL!

Been to that Ross a couple times in the afternoon hoping to come across the exclusive Muggs, but found nothing. If ATST's showed up very recently, hopefully more Muggs will trickle in too.
    I never had much hope for that store though, based on location. Does that collectible store in the Mall still exist? Maybe they are hitting it up everyday before opening.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I think Headphones sold the exclusive version of himself (w/the bus pass) on Ebay last week for $35. He is shipping one per case.

Ended running into Bob the Plumber and Hootie yesterday at Burbank TRU. It was a red letter day.

Grabbed a CW Cold Weather Obi-Wan and the last comic pack I needed (the Ulic set) from Burbank TRU and Glendale Target today, respectively.

-Snags
    Man I remember those days of Bob the plumber. "They had Cheeeewwwwbacccaaa." Remember that Snags LOL?

There isn't any of these collectors in Simi, though I don't hunt in the mornings. I might when the new Target opens a block away.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I got Snowbi-Wan and Snow-Akin at Wal-Mart the other day.

I bought this big Tonka garbage truck for 3 3/4" figures to drive at TRU today.

I'm going to make the Terminator Salvation bridge attack scene where Marcus and Kyle drive a towtruck through auto wreckage while being persued by Hunter Killers and Moto-Terminators.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Man I remember those days of Bob the plumber. "They had Cheeeewwwwbacccaaa." Remember that Snags LOL?

There isn't any of these collectors in Simi, though I don't hunt in the mornings. I might when the new Target opens a block away.
    Yup. In the immortal words of Bob the Plumber, "You shoulda been at Burbank Target this morning. They had 'em all...green soldier, yellow soldier...CHEWWWBACCA." (Translation: Clone Sergeant, Clone Commander, and Wookiee Warrior)

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]