Page 748 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 248648698738744745746747748749750751752758798848 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Scored the EU wave today at Los Feliz TRU. Awesome figures. I'm on the hunt for additional troopers, along with a K'Kruhk opener.

Also picked up the Force Unleashed sets last night (thanks to Crunchy for the stash). Will probably get at least one more of each...need more of those translucent Stormies.

-Snags
    sorry Figrin -- didn't know what i was thinkin, i got on the phone & sidetracked. Sorry. Stupid on my part

Snags: what time did u grab that EU wave? I popped in there about 12pm and there was nothing.

I missed them on Tuesday I guess. Yesterday, Darth Maul, Obi-Wan (TPM), and R2D2 were on the pegs with BG-J38 parts.

I should have asked you guys if you want any of those. I'm not planning on getting them myself.

I will buy (at your cost minus one dollar) Jaina, Jacen, and K'Kruhk figures from which YOU CAN REMOVE THE DROID PART and I'll pay for your shipping cost, too. PM me if you just want the droid parts and not the EU figures. However, I'm not interested in the Dark Trooper.

Also, I will need the parts to build one BG-J38, so ask me about your extra parts you might want to trade or sell.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

This late AM:

La Cienega TRU -- no EU, no multipacks -got cleaned out in the morning by some collectors or scalpers according to an employee. Cherrypicked cases, but no remnants of BG-J38. I did find and stash a CW Commander TX-20 droid though. PM for location. Sorry if i dont respond quick, I'm working graveyard & need to sleep now. Oh yeah, they had a few Cmdr Stones and Snow anakins & Obi-wans, maybe 1 firefighter droid too.

Culv.Cty TRU -- no EU. Nothing good -AT FIRST....... Searched the SW section up & down 5 min., looked behind all boxes, checked endcaps. At this point i was ****ed. Been to 7 TRUs without finding TFU. Start to leave out of frustration. .....alright.... one more quick check. What's this behind the plush/bobblehead toys? Ultraslim packs -not Evolutions, not Battlepacks, reads The Force unleashed on top. Holy crap -it's the packs!!! Only one of each set left!!!!!!! Grabbed them and bolted for the checkout. Be careful with these --very small, slim box. Almost didn't see them, and this may be what prevented me from finding them early. (Not knowing how they looked!) Awesome looking sets, too bad i didnt have the $5 off $25 coupon they gave out a few wks ago.

rem, PM if you want the TX-20 droid location

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    sorry Figrin -- didn't know what i was thinkin, i got on the phone & sidetracked. Sorry. Stupid on my part

Snags: what time did u grab that EU wave? I popped in there about 12pm and there was nothing.
    It was around 1:30 PM.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I got a Firefighter Droid at LF TRU today...saw Hootie and Sanchez there and then later on, Snags.

I checked out Valencia TRU later on...nothing!

-Snags

I wonder if they normally do mid day stocks like that. Hmph.

If anyone sees CW Thi Sen, bogey squad comic pk, or magnaguards, plmk --not for me, but for a friend. Thx!!

(I spent too much $ yesterday -TRU packs & Muse tix for Sept. <-wallet

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got a Firefighter Droid at LF TRU today...saw Hootie and Sanchez there and then later on, Snags.

I checked out Valencia TRU later on...nothing!
    I was at the Valencia TRU last Thursday and the only figure from the EU case was the alternate Bespin Guard which I bought, which means that they already put out a case (or two) and I missed out. This is going to be frustrating tracking these down.

wanna-be top pro collector :)

Ok last detailed report for a bit (i hope).

LF TRU: Since TRU is having the bogo 50% off sale on SW this week I decided to try to get a price adjust on the TFU packs and magnaguards i bought yesterday. Called beforehand, and a nice lady said that it could be done within 90 days. Wow, thought it was 14. Anyway, i grabbed all my stuff and went up there to the cust. serv. counter. Success!! Everything was adjusted - no problems. I don't have "force persuade" (ala KOTOR) like Snags and Crunchy, but this was nice -.
    In the aisle: had the CW Orto Plutonia wave, some on the pegs and even a case open on the floor. No magnaguard though. (I did find 1, but it's spoken for -stashed). So snow rex, obi-wan, anakin, firefighter droid, cmdr stone were present. No EU, no TFU packs, no new comic packs. But go nuts on the bogo sale if you do find that stuff. Good luck.

I found several cases of that Force Unleashed multi-packs. Both versions.

I didn't know you guys were so into those.

I turned them all down after giving them a good look-through. Pretty cool figures though.

I might have army-built the Fallucians if they came single-carded.

Proxy interested me, too.

But I'm not a big FU fan. Yet I guess. I have the game, but I don't seem to want to play it. I'm a baseball fanatic and MLB almost never leaves the disc slot in my system. I beat the Dodgers all 3 games in the last series I played them.

I'd like multi-packs of McFarlane baseball player action figures - fully articulated ones - with Manny Ramierez' expression looking like the dreadlock-guy that the Predator kills in the 2nd movie (with Danny Glover). Heath Bell will play my Predator!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

-Snags
    Snags

What is the item number on the Unleashed sets? Next time I go to Burbank, I want to know what I am looking for, as my description today did not get me far. I know we struck out there the other day, but I am hoping they show this week.