Page 749 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 249649699739745746747748749750751752753759799849 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 10430
    Bikerscout,

thanks for the TX-20 stash! Since the BOGO deal is going on, I got another Legacy stormie as well. I also found an AT-ST at Ross in the same shopping complex as that TRU.

Cars ?

Anyone in need of the original waves of Cars die-cast? I have the first few waves loose, and several waves after that are still carded. I need to kick this particular habit, but I'm hoping to sell in a large lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I found several cases of that Force Unleashed multi-packs. Both versions.

I didn't know you guys were so into those.

I turned them all down after giving them a good look-through. Pretty cool figures though.

I might have army-built the Fallucians if they came single-carded.

Proxy interested me, too.

But I'm not a big FU fan. Yet I guess. I have the game, but I don't seem to want to play it. I'm a baseball fanatic and MLB almost never leaves the disc slot in my system. I beat the Dodgers all 3 games in the last series I played them.

I'd like multi-packs of McFarlane baseball player action figures - fully articulated ones - with Manny Ramierez' expression looking like the dreadlock-guy that the Predator kills in the 2nd movie (with Danny Glover). Heath Bell will play my Predator!
    You are now officially kicked out of Southern California Star Wars collecting. Go. Leave. We're done. You're fired. Go to Utah or Idaho where they might put up with that kind of behavior. We don't serve your kind here. He doesn't like you. I don't like you either, you better watch yourself.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You are now officially kicked out of Southern California Star Wars collecting. Go. Leave. We're done. You're fired. Go to Utah or Idaho where they might put up with that kind of behavior. We don't serve your kind here. He doesn't like you. I don't like you either, you better watch yourself.
    Yes, he is off the council. Heck --out of the Order!!!

FB: You're welcome. I contemplated getting him myself, but figured i didn't need him. Hope it partly makes up for not stashing the alien wing guard.

btw, Tycho, the guy you were referring to from Predator 2 was King Willie. I love that flick, so much gratuitous violence, swearing and sex --gotta love it!! Nothing can beat Predator 1 really, but Predator 2 was definitely awesome!! Practical effects too.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    We, well mostly me, got him 4 Wilrow Hoods too!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

TRU.com has the TFU sets up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    TRU.com has the TFU sets up for sale.
    True, and great find, but without pictures or anything to differentiate them, how do you know which one you're ordering?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    True, and great find, but without pictures or anything to differentiate them, how do you know which one you're ordering?
    I just ordered both.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I just ordered both.
    I suppose that's safe. If you end up with two of one and I end up with two of the other, wanna trade?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I suppose that's safe. If you end up with two of one and I end up with two of the other, wanna trade?
    Each one has a different code once it is in your cart.