Page 752 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 252652702742748749750751752753754755756762802852 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 10424
    learned of a stashed TFU pack (#1/2). PM for location if u need it.

Today at TRU, I got:

Dark Trooper (very cool - I guess I'll keep one)
    Shaak-Ti (also very cool - I'll have to play my FU game and see what it's about)
    Utriss M'Toc (nice to have my Bespin Guards complete)

FireFighter Droid (CW) - cool. I wasn't going to get this one. Now I want 3 more.
    Captain Rex in snow gear. Yeah!

TFU pack 1
    TFU pack 2

As I said, I may offer TFU packs for trade or sale at cost, but now I guess I have to play my game and see what happens when it's full count and there's 2 outs and... - oh wait. Nevermind. Wrong game. What's TFU? I guess it's Star Wars stuff? Alright. I'll "force" myself to take a look.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

tfu

good score Tycho!! I hope you like TFU, when u become powerful as the game goes on -it can become quite addictive. Don't know what platform u have, but I've beat it on PS3 and it was awesome. I'm now trying to beat it on Wii and I'm on the last board. The previous board was one exclusive to Wii in which you to Bespin and fight a bunch of Mandos among other guys like Talz and K'Krukh species!!! Really cool board. Boss was a b.... Ultracool though!!!!!! Check it out. Shaak Ti is hot!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    JT: LF TRU is probably the best stocked TRU in the area, besides the Torrance store, so I have faith in them.
    Ugh, that's a depressing thought. They've been nothing but awful to me for the last 8 years or so.

However, i'm really crossing my fingers that they'll have EU this sat. Total crapshoot, as with most hunts. Otherwise, i'll make an early prediction -these will be as htf if not harder than TAC wave 5. And that really *(%&#%^% sux. Bigtime.
    Yeah, my theory as well.

learned of a stashed TFU pack (#1/2). PM for location if u need it.
    YES! PM sent.

good score Tycho!! I hope you like TFU, when u become powerful as the game goes on -it can become quite addictive. Don't know what platform u have, but I've beat it on PS3 and it was awesome. I'm now trying to beat it on Wii and I'm on the last board. The previous board was one exclusive to Wii in which you to Bespin and fight a bunch of Mandos among other guys like Talz and K'Krukh species!!! Really cool board. Boss was a b.... Ultracool though!!!!!! Check it out. Shaak Ti is hot!!!!!!!!!
    He has a Wii.

I keep getting tempted to buy the PS2 version (same as the Wii, minus the waggle controls obviously) but keep reading that the Force powers are all really weak and pointless and take away from the fun of the concept. Is that the case?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Back from LF TRU where they had quite a few FU sets, both sets. There was a shelf tag and everything! This was 3pm.
    Also got a couple figs for 4.99 BOGO 1/2 off. The way the computer takes the sale though, it takes BOGO sale first, 7.49 1st fig, 3.74 second fig, then takes 2.50 off each.
    Hopefully this will clear out the pegs. BOGO til tomorrow, but the 4.99 is thorugh July.
    Went to Burbank while I was out. Thought about getting 2 Matchstick pilot (CW), but when an employee asked if I needed anything, I obliged and asked if any more Legacy, other than the 1 Yarna. He brought out a case of ESB rev. got 8 figs for $30. Left Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, and Cody. Maybe they have some EU in the back for tomorrow?
    Also got price adjusted for the 8 figs I bought Wed. Got 20 bucks back!
    At least if the EU hit more plentifully in the coming weeks, they will still be 4.99!

Personally, I think La Cienega TRU is much better stocked than Los Feliz.

JT, if you still want me to try to stash TFU packs at LF TRU, let me know.

If I were to return the TFU packs I got from TRU.com to the store, they would refund shipping as well, correct?

No thanks, I picked 'em both up there. The minute I saw Toydarian's post, I jumped into the car and busted down there. Thanks for offering though.

$5 figs was a big surprise, seems to have made a dent. I almost bought an extra Luke Jedi, R2, and Chewie to take advantage of the BOGO and get those BG-J38 parts, but then decided to pass since I have all of them already and it's more money down the drain.

La Cienega does seem to be off the scalper trade routes somehow, I guess Big Lou now lives in Culver City TRU and doesn't have time to leave. But they have really bad stocking practices, so it's very hit-or-miss, but I guess everything is.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    No thanks, I picked 'em both up there. The minute I saw Toydarian's post, I jumped into the car and busted down there. Thanks for offering though.
    I'm glad you were able to score a set! Sorry I didn't stash any for others, but there were quite a few, and Friday afternoon, was fairly busy. I have a feeling we will see a good supply of those sets, unlike the EU figures.
    The figure deal was great and I got a few extras for custom fodder at that price. I saw no Maul repacks though, which I wanted to get to make a second BG-J38, but I'm sure I'll see him again. I think this sale will do well to clear out old stock, and maybe push a bunch of hidden treasures from the warehouses into stores. I never saw ROTS figures (Utai, Colton, etc) and would love if TRU found some cases of that wave!

Here's one for the record books: I dragged my date to TRU (yes she waited in the car) and I talked to the manager.

They don't have anything to put out tomorrow morning. Unless they get them Fed-Ex'd in - which can happen - there's nothing new.

I still need multiples (don't even have one each yet) of K'Kruhk, and the Solo Twins.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Does anyone have a clone wars 45 darth sidious to spare, hes all im missing to be done till the new packaging comes out and im getting sick of running to stores for 1 fig. Ha. PM me or just write back on here if you do. It would help me alot. Thanks.