Page 753 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 253653703743749750751752753754755756757763803853 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 10344
    No EU at Woodland Hills (none according to computer either), none at Porter Ranch (again none showing in computer), none at Van Nuys. Van Nuys did hav 3 cases in the back though, but all ESB revisions. Picked up a scanning crew, Black Bespin Guard, SS Luke, couple Gungans and a legacy chewy for extra/customs. Didn't want to pass up the last chance for 3.xx figures.
    Van Nuys has Force Unleashed packs sitting on shelf too.

For the first time in a long while, I was able to search a TRU before noon, this time in Monrovia. No sign of EU. According to the sale ticket, the $4.99 price drop is supposed to last until 7/3/10. Did anyone else notice this at other TRUs? If so, this is likely a ploy to clear out space for the Vintage line. Even at that price, though, I doubt they'll get rid of the armies of Saesee Tiins littering the LA area.

Yeah, the $5 tag date was at all the stores I've been to in the past 2 days.

Monrovia, Los Feliz, Burbank TRU, none of them had jack squat of note today. Los Feliz already ran out of TFU packs, Monrovia had 1 - that has to suck so bad being stuck finding 1 on bogo.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up a few more TFU sets this morning and an extra set of EU (thanks to Crunchy for the hookup).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

JT: looks like you found what u needed. Very good. At 9:30 this AM they only had one TFU pack out. Must've put em out later & they sold out after 3p or so. A stock guy already had a case out of CW, I grabbed the IG-100 (spoken for) and got a Snow Rex. (Don't need him extremely bad, PM if u do.)

We pretty much got screwed today (sat.). None of the SF valley TRUs had EU either reportedly. I think the sale will go till 7/17 iirc. That's cool. IF U CAN FIND THE DANG FIGURES!!!!!!!!!!

Snags: How are you able to get EU (w/crunchy) when everyone else here on the boards scoured all of LA and ended up with a goose egg?? Oh that's right -- top pro collectors..

I guess I was lucky to get the EU Wave and TFU sets from TRU on Wednesday. The EU wave case also has the "white" alien Bespin Guard variant if anyone is looking for him.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I guess I was lucky to get the EU Wave and TFU sets from TRU on Wednesday. The EU wave case also has the "white" alien Bespin Guard variant if anyone is looking for him.
    The Alien Bespin dude is actually the only figure I'm looking for from the EU set. I ordered the rest as a set from BBTS and I don't mind waiting and saving on the gas, but the "set" didn't include the Bespin guy, so him I still need.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Now i feel like a real dummy for not stashing the wing guards when i saw them. I definitely will next time.

Figrin --sending u a pm.

Have we all heard about the stabbings at La Brea Target today?

They should've used a basic lightsaber to subdue the assailant.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Have we all heard about the stabbings at La Brea Target today?

They should've used a basic lightsaber to subdue the assailant.
    That would suck to be hunting for toys and get stabbed for no reason !
    That chic has issues !!