Page 756 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 256656706746752753754755756757758759760766806856 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Took a trip to Los Feliz TRU today and scored a Legends Maul with BG-J38 arm. After getting the EU wave last week and Utris, I picked up 4 repacks during the BOGO sale to make another droid, but couldn't find the 5th, Maul. Glad I found him today.

Target Glendale and Eagle rock had nada new Star Wars. Will they get anything over the summer?
    I might have to make a T-shirt saying, "I went to target to get a Star War, and all I got was stabbed in the neck!"
    I know that's wrong, sorry Frankie (my friend who was actually stabbed).

They did have new Toy Story 3 and Prince of Persia figs. P of P look cool, some 3 3/4" scale. Could be some Tattoine extras.
    Totally wrong, but that made me laugh!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Got my force unleashed packs in the mail thankfully they werent doubles and they got the order right. (First thing toysrus did right wow!). Now just need that clone wars sidious to finish the red line.

I got my TFU packs in the mail as well along with Nahdar Vebb.

I found a lone Darktrooper at a TRU today where there were plenty of TFU packs.

I have not found anyone to stab me.

JediTricks, I know you'd enjoy that if you're not too busy. C'mon down! I live right near Target.

- But I'll fight back - for my rights to ask about Leader Class Decepticons over and over again!

BTW: where the heck is LC Starscream?!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

alright, this EU s*&# is really startin to **** me off. Went to 5 TRUs today & ended up with nothing. I did manage to stash an alien wing guard in VN. PM for location.

Tycho -it'd be nice if LC SS started hitting now. Our chances will be better since it's not an exclusive thank god. I'm ready to throw in the towel on EU.

La Cienega TRU, some topless Mauls and other non-new stragglers from the EU case. A single Cmdr Stone. TFU packs not in equal number.

And then I spent 3.5 hours in the ER at Kaiser down the street waiting for them to tell us my grandmother had no physical conditions they could find, which is why we were taking her to URGENT CARE instead but they told us ER had to deal with it. Stupid Kaiser. Stupid Urgent Care. Stupid Dementia advancing rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I have not found anyone to stab me.

JediTricks, I know you'd enjoy that if you're not too busy. C'mon down! I live right near Target.

- But I'll fight back - for my rights to ask about Leader Class Decepticons over and over again!

BTW: where the heck is LC Starscream?!
    Why didn't you say something sooner? I've always got a knife in the car, real long serrated one, it'll do a lot of damage, and it'll save you the trip to Target.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I did manage to stash an alien wing guard in VN. PM for location.
    Bikerscout - PM sent

EU Wave

Was able to pick up 5 of the 6 EU figures at the Valencia TRU today. The only one I still need is the Phase 1 Darktrooper. There were remnants of the CW wave, but only the snow Obi and Fire Droid. There were still a couple of Alien Wing Guards on the pegs when I left. Nice to get these at $4.99 instead of $7.49.

pm responded watto....i mean K M

figures valencia TRU stocks the day after i go there
    Last edited by bikerscout; 05-08-2010 at 04:12 AM. Reason: tru

Pixar Cars

To the local guys- I'm selling off my original waves of "Cars" die-cast. Many are carded, many are loose- let me know if you are looking for anything in particular. I'm trying to unload several at a time, not singles yet.