Page 762 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 262662712752758759760761762763764765766772812862 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 10401
    Yesterday I used the TRU rewards email coupon BOGO 1/2 off Star Wars (only valid Thurs) and picked up 1 of each Clone 3 pack bust ups.

Today I scored 2 Gam. Guard Mighty Muggs at a discount store. I thought that boat had sailed, so I was kinda shocked.
    I also picked up a FU Commerorative 3 pack with Emperor and 2 Shadow Troopers for 7.99. There were 3 more sets as well. I tried to stash 2 sets, but the toy area is such a disaster, as well as the rest of the store.
    PM for store and location.

The Toy Story line is looking really good- and my kids kind of like it, so I have to seriously resist the urge to pick up some of the good ones for myself.

Re: "Cars" die-cast, which I no longer collect but I do sort of follow. The Disney Store at Glendale Galleria has a really big die-cast Frank the Harvester for sale. It would be cool to pose with Mater and Lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    The Toy Story line is looking really good- and my kids kind of like it, so I have to seriously resist the urge to pick up some of the good ones for myself.
    I am really liking the 4" figures in the weird angled boxes. Saw a few new characters like Twitch and Chunk and they look cool.

The Super WM in Valencia has lots of CW figures including Commander Stone and Snow Rex. There were NO Talz, TX, Sidious, or Grievous Bodyguards though. I wonder why these last couple of CW waves have been so scarce. I thought by now there would be lots of them on the pegs.

Look what I found at Target. They're making the Van as well...gotta get one of those for sure. The paint apps are horrible, but I managed to pick through and find a decent set. They'll go quite well with my Joes. I couldn't resist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A-Team figures.jpg  

This isn't as cool as my light cycle pic from Tron, but....

Who the hell's Lynch?? When u get the van -let's see a pic.

no one got my pm regarding a certain hasbro product??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    bikerscout, PM sent

pm responded. Don't worry, that last question wasn't for u

WM Crenshaw had a Cmdr Stone fig, I bought it at $4.50, couldn't resist. No sign of any of his case mates except for Snowbi-Wan and Arctikan. (YES! I finally thought of a snow-related name for Anakin. I don't care if it's not good, I've been searching for months.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    This isn't as cool as my light cycle pic from Tron, but....

Who the hell's Lynch?? When u get the van -let's see a pic.

If that was directed at me, yes I got it. I just don't think that hasbro product will be available until after Comic Con at the earliest, unless you know something?