Page 763 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 263663713753759760761762763764765766767773813863 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 10286
  1. #7621
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    This isn't as cool as my light cycle pic from Tron, but....

    Who the hell's Lynch?? When u get the van -let's see a pic.

    no one got my pm regarding a certain hasbro product??
    Link to a pic of the van from BBTS right here

  2. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Link to a pic of the van from BBTS right here
    Just saw that van last night on some other site. Makes me want to get it to airbrush a sweet Star Wars scene on it.

  3. #7623
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    If that was directed at me, yes I got it. I just don't think that hasbro product will be available until after Comic Con at the earliest, unless you know something?
    I don't know anything new. Should be available at the time u said.

    Now where's that dang LC Starscream?!?!?!?!?!

  4. #7624
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I don't know anything new. Should be available at the time u said.

    Now where's that dang LC Starscream?!?!?!?!?!
    HTS has it for preorder. Delivery is supposed to be around 8/9.

    Basically from now until August is going to be a dead period for Hasbro lines (SW, Joes, TF's)

  5. #7625
    I saw Starscream up for pre-order just a minute ago. I held off as I'm sure I'll be in stores hunting in August and it will be fun to take Starscream home with me immediately upon purchase.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  6. #7626
    My eopie finally came yesterday, after 11 years of eluding me i finally got one, ha. Also i was at disneyland over the weekend with the family and no sign of the boarding party set. So i asked an employee who had no idea what i was talking about, who asked another employee who knew what the set was but gave me an unfortunate answer of "we don't have it yet but we know well get it before we shut down in august for remodel" ....... Just Great.

  7. #7627
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    HTS has it for preorder. Delivery is supposed to be around 8/9.

    Basically from now until August is going to be a dead period for Hasbro lines (SW, Joes, TF's)
    $54 shipped? Sheesh. If he's really htf at that time i hope HTS has a discount or free shipping code goin then. These next few months will be torture, but at least we can save $.

  8. #7628
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    My eopie finally came yesterday, after 11 years of eluding me i finally got one, ha. Also i was at disneyland over the weekend with the family and no sign of the boarding party set. So i asked an employee who had no idea what i was talking about, who asked another employee who knew what the set was but gave me an unfortunate answer of "we don't have it yet but we know well get it before we shut down in august for remodel" ....... Just Great.
    They're available at WDW currently for SW Weekends so I imagine in a few weeks, they'll be available at Disneyland.

  9. #7629
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    My eopie finally came yesterday, after 11 years of eluding me i finally got one, ha.
    I know I sent away for a 3rd Eopie on March 30th, the last day. But now I can't remember how I paid. No check has cleared since then, but there is a chance I got a bank check. Oh well, if I don't get another that's fine, it would have been for Obi Wan and baby Luke to ride. He can walk.

    Gotta send for Nadar Vebb though, expires 6/30.

  10. #7630
    anyone finding EU or the CW wave with Sidious, Thi-sen and TX-20???

    bought a TLC Stormie at target yesterday for $4.99. Was marked originally at 6.64. I thought i needed the HK-50 part, but now i have 2 right arms i think.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO