Page 765 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 265665715755761762763764765766767768769775815865 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 10341
    I drove down to Disneyland this morning and decided to check out the World of Disney store that's in Downtown Disney. I was very pleased to find the new Boarding Party 5-pack. It's pretty slick actually, minus the $40 price tag. Their supply was running very low as there were only 6 left on the shelf. Glad to have scored this group of characters!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Downtown Disney Boarding Party.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Thanks for all the overwhelming help guys, I'm all set.
    dude, ever since u made that post, every Ross I've went to hasn't had jack. Neither TFU set - just stupid rebel pilot Evo. sets, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    dude, ever since u made that post, every Ross I've went to hasn't had jack. Neither TFU set - just stupid rebel pilot Evo. sets, if anything.
    It's cool, I'll all good. I'm sure Crunchy bought all the set in a 100 mile radius of the San Fernando Valley.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

It's cool, I'll all good. I'm sure Crunchy bought all the set in a 100 mile radius of the San Fernando Valley.
    him and/or urbnns69, DarthSoundwave or Kneel_Before_Zod!! i only found 1 set. I woulda got 1 more if i ever saw another

I hit Ross Culver City today, zip.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

nothing at the CC TRU either I take it??

edit: a friend of mine in MI needs CW Bly. Anyone got an extra of him (hopefully at the TRU or nice price)?? plmk. thx.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-02-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: bly

edit: a friend of mine in MI needs CW Bly. Anyone got an extra of him (hopefully at the TRU or nice price)?? plmk. thx.

I'll see if I can find a Bly.

A friend from WA sent me most of the EU wave today - K'Kruhk, Shaak Ti, Jacen, Jaina, Spacetrooper, Utris. Plus the CW Magnaguard.

Now if only I could find a Thi Sen...
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Nuthin' at Beverly Connection Ross except a Shia Brie rebel pilots Evo set.

I didn't have time to go there, actually. Not finding the EU wave has taken some of the wind out of my sails, but I'm refusing to burn a ton of gas to find them or to break appointments.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Now if only I could find a Thi Sen...
    You and me both!

I want 5 of this furry guy.

Has anyone here found him?

CrunchyNug? BlueSnags? Bikerscout? CommTech? You guys find stuff all the time.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

believe me, when i see Thi-sen, I'll be on it. I know a crap ton of people who want him.

sorry for the lateness, just got up, but a friend called me around noon & told me that VN TRU had about 4 Arcees on the pegs @10a. Probably not gonna get her, but just lyk