Page 766 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 266666716756762763764765766767768769770776816866 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'll see if I can find a Bly.

Now if only I could find a Thi Sen...
    I only saw a Thi sen once and it was @ rosemead Walmart !!
    I went to the register to pay for it and it was not in the computer yet so the lady took it away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I went to the register to pay for it and it was not in the computer yet so the lady took it away from me.
    LAME! I hate that.
    I wonder if when the new Clone Wars assotment starts to show up we will see cases of the last CW wave being purged from warehouses and showing up at Target.
    I can see legacy being clearanced and the DPCI changing for the Vintage cards, but Legends and Clone Wars might stay the same. I can't believe Target never received any of the snow themed wave. They are in the system somewhere, just backed up in distribution.
    I am addicted to the Artbox (Kotobikya) magnets at Target. Only 5 or so more to a full set, and so far not too many repeats that I can't find somewhere to stick. Now lets hope Valley Target restocks, I bought most of em.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    LAME! I hate that.
    I wonder if when the new Clone Wars assotment starts to show up we will see cases of the last CW wave being purged from warehouses and showing up at Target.
    I can see legacy being clearanced and the DPCI changing for the Vintage cards, but Legends and Clone Wars might stay the same. I can't believe Target never received any of the snow themed wave. They are in the system somewhere, just backed up in distribution.
    I am addicted to the Artbox (Kotobikya) magnets at Target. Only 5 or so more to a full set, and so far not too many repeats that I can't find somewhere to stick. Now lets hope Valley Target restocks, I bought most of em.
    I saw the Snowy Rex wave at Glendale Target recently so that wave is in the distribution centers at least.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I saw the Snowy Rex wave at Glendale Target recently so that wave is in the distribution centers at least.
    cool, hopefully the thi sen revision case will see the light of day too.

that CW wave is arguably harder to find than the EU wave

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    You and me both!

I want 5 of this furry guy.

Has anyone here found him?

CrunchyNug? BlueSnags? Bikerscout? CommTech? You guys find stuff all the time.
    I saw thi-sen once two months ago at tru in burbank along with TX-20 all alone. I'm still missing sidious though. Snaged them when i saw them but havent seen them since.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    I saw thi-sen once two months ago at tru in burbank along with TX-20 all alone. I'm still missing sidious though. Snaged them when i saw them but havent seen them since.
    Since we've seen re-carded CW on the newer cards like snowy rex, I would think Sidious would make it out again, maybe TX and Thi Sen too.

Went up to disneyland yesterday and snagged one of the star tours boarding sets. The employee decided to tell me how lucky i am because the set was limited to 1,980 the year empire came out. I just kinda looked at him baffled of his lack of attention mainly because in a big circle on the front of the package it says limited to 15,000. Explains his minimum wage i guess. They had plenty in stock to just so your not worried about getting one. two shelfs full and plenty behind the counter. Its a pretty cool set and with our season pass it took off 25% taking it down from $40 to $30 so all in all a decent deal.

Went up to disneyland yesterday and snagged one of the star tours boarding sets. The employee decided to tell me how lucky i am because the set was limited to 1,980 the year empire came out. I just kinda looked at him baffled of his lack of attention mainly because in a big circle on the front of the package it says limited to 15,000. Explains his minimum wage i guess. They had plenty in stock to just so your not worried about getting one. two shelfs full and plenty behind the counter. Its a pretty cool set and with our season pass it took off 25% taking it down from $40 to $30 so all in all a decent deal.
    Good to know, thanks. I am going towards the end of the month, so I have to try to remember that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What sort of pass do you have that you got 25% off? With my Premium, I only get 20%. There were not that many when I went this past Saturday either at Star Trader or the toy store on Main Street so I guess more were brought out overnight.

There may be 15,000 but I would bet that over half, maybe even 65 to 70 percent of those are for WDW as they need enough for the SW Weekends crowds and maybe even for CV.