Page 768 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 268668718758764765766767768769770771772778818868 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 10344
    Jolt (and Rachet) helped to make the Prime/jetfire combo. Rachet tells him to "energize!" No lines for Jolt. He was also on the airfield when Galloway gives the cease & desist order to Sgt. Lennox and team.

Technically, I know he was there. Bay just made it really easy to forget about it.

Is everyone's stores' Star Wars pegs completely empty?

My Toys R Us has a few Obi-Wans, Lisub Srrlns, an R2D2 - something like that and then like 16 empty pegs or more. With the endcap, maybe more like 28 empty pegs.

Target and Walmart have more like 8 empty pegs for Star Wars, but they are emtpy.

Hasbro collected all the SaeSee Tiins and Plo Koons presumably, unless a local collector bought them all out, waiting for shipments of new figures before he returns all of them (I've known some to do this - you fools hiding figures will not trip their auto-inventory replenishment orders and will make it even longer before new figures come in. Minimum wage employees are not trusted to make warehouse orders for new figures.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i haven't been any targets recently, but supposedly the same empty pegs are happening all over the country

Yeah, I'm not hitting the stores right now until I read web reports of some findings.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Qui Gong and Eopie

Has anyone else not received all of their mail aways? I have received one of two and both checks were cashed. Just received the first a few weeks ago but no sing on the second. Any thoughts or advice?

I haven't received all my mail aways yet, just the first one. They cashed my check and I got the "delayed" card in the mail, but they can't return my check so either they'll fulfill the order or send something else.

Los Feliz TRU - zip.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I haven't received either of mine. The checks have been cashed, a delay notice was sent, but still nothing yet. Keeping my hopes up!

All three of mine finally showed up around 2 weeks ago.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

My March 31 check was cashed maybe 2 weeks ago, but nothing yet.
    Saw NoHo Target put out more Wedge XWings. full price.
    nothing much out there.

Still waiting for both of mine. I only received one postcard, so I wonder if I'll only receive one set. Both checks cleared. The same thing happened to me with the Indiana Jones promo. Sent in for two skeletons, both checks cleared, received one postcard, and received just one set.