Page 771 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 271671721761767768769770771772773774775781821871 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 10291
    My order shipped!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Transformers fans: If anyone local wants to take part in TRU's BOGO50% TF sale and get 2 Leader class Starscreams I'm down to split. Should've posted this Sat. nite when i saw it. Plmk.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    My order shipped!

Looks like both my orders shipped today as well. So much for street dates. Good times ahead!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Looks like both my orders shipped today as well. So much for street dates. Good times ahead!

-Snags
    Oh crap all my stuff did too! I found Dengar on there today so I got another Cloud Car and Snowspeeder to get the free shipping. Pretty cool guys.Looks like I wont have to go into a store, but I will just to see those beautiful cards on the pegs! The 70's and 80's all over again. I can't believe it took this long for Hasbro to listen to us about these cards.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

My TRU order has shipped as well!

Plus I got registration for Friday at SDCC (I had only been able to get Thursday) so now I don't have to fret about missing out on SW day.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Transformers fans: If anyone local wants to take part in TRU's BOGO50% TF sale and get 2 Leader class Starscreams I'm down to split. Should've posted this Sat. nite when i saw it. Plmk.
    Good idea! I'll do this with you. Finding it was really annoying with their dopey naming system. I've ordered them, the pair come to $74.06, so half that is $37.03 after tax (free shipping!). I'll PM you the tracking number when it ships.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks to JT I was able to order 2 Starscreams and 2 Cloud Cars.

I also bought 2 Mandalorian Warrior figures. I'll be wanting to get 6 total and still could get more, but at this point, I'm not trading gas money for shipping money. I'd be spending more on shipping if I ordered any more.

Apparently you can only get the discount on 2 FIGURES per order at any given time.

Learn from my mistake: I bought my 2 Starscreams and 2 Cloud Cars on the same order.

I should have separated them and then gotten free shipping and the discount on 2 separate orders, one with 2 Cloud Cars, and one with 2 Starscreams.

So for those of you ordering 2 of each ship or Transformer to share - split your Cloud Cars and Snowspeeder orders up if you can (and still get the shipping discount) and then order your figures this way as well - with part of your figure order with each.

I could go back and cancel my orders and reorder them etc but I'd only be saving 3 bucks or so and it's not worth it to me as I am really about to go to sleep.

But then I'm not collecting the "new vintage" stuff, so my figure orders are going to be very limited this year.

I DO want a third Cloud Car, so I would double-up with someone else here. I've been trying to get JT on the phone to do that with but he went to sleep early and turned his phone off. So whoever gets a hold of me first - especially if you're coming down to San Diego for Comic Con - you can just pick your ship up or have me bring it to you (Figrin, CrunchyNug, TurboWars - there's a few of you from LA that I've met in person and others amongst you whom I have very good trade history with - so please consider it).

I'm going to slip my own Clone Wars figure order in with our stuff, too - but I'm not buying any Vintage Collection with it so that can be "all you." (2 Cloud Car Pilots anyone?)

Meanwhile I had a dream (and yes, this story definitely belongs in THIS thread) that I walked into the toy isle at TRU and there were pegs upon pegs of vintage carded figures. In my dream, these might have been real 80's vintage figures, but it had been hard to tell. However, now this dream is about to become true!

"Premonitions...It is the future you see. Old friends long gone."

Yes indeed. I think I feel the Force.

Remember, when I was in the hospital and on heavy drugs, I could levitate myself. So it's possible I'm a real live Dark Jedi!

Think about it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

my brain is swollen from Tycho's post.

Jeditricks -- are u splitting LC Screamer with tycho or me?? couldn't tell. For that price, I'm definitely in. Plmk. thx.

It's not with me because I need 2 LC Starscreams for myself - one to display in each mode.

Tycho's famous motto: "They're Transformers. They're not meant to be transformed."

TRANSLATION: "It's possible that Hasbro (or Takara Masterpiece) could put out some high-priced pieces of very low quality and I don't want to spend a lot of change on something only to break it trying to force small parts one time too often. As a fan of displaying my cool stuff - I'll forgo playing with it and just buy 2."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    my brain is swollen from Tycho's post.

Jeditricks -- are u splitting LC Screamer with tycho or me?? couldn't tell. For that price, I'm definitely in. Plmk. thx.
    It's with you, bikerscout, which is why I quoted your post before. "Definitely in" is good, I can't believe how much money I've spent with TRU the past few days - sorry electric bill, you don't get paid this month.