Page 772 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 272672722762768769770771772773774775776782822872 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 10770
    Saw the first sign of the clone wars blue sky packaging at tru today. Only new packaged lightsabers though. Were getting close.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's with you, bikerscout, which is why I quoted your post before. "Definitely in" is good, I can't believe how much money I've spent with TRU the past few days - sorry electric bill, you don't get paid this month.
    just making sure. Alright. Cool!! Plmk when it comes in. Maybe we can meet at your favorite Los Feliz TRU.

I wish they'd restock EU wave. What a raw deal.

I hope grimlock doesn't come out this week --since I'm gettin SS I could use a break on the wallet. (For a little bit. If I see the box though, LOOOK OUT!!! )

Blog Entries
    I got my "#22 David Eckstein" official Padres jersey in the mail today.

That cost me enough like I was buying a large premium vehicle for my Star Wars collection or something.

But it's something I really wanted besides toys.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Scored the entire 1st wave of vintage at my local tru this morn. already on the shelf when i arrived along with vehicles and wave 1 of day or so old picked through clone wars blue package repacks and new saga legends. all which i passed on because moneys tight and my vehicles are already on the way from tru.com. looks like its time to put back on your hunting cap.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    just making sure. Alright. Cool!! Plmk when it comes in. Maybe we can meet at your favorite Los Feliz TRU.
    Sure thing.

I wish they'd restock EU wave. What a raw deal.
    Yeah, Hasbro claimed more was on the way, but so far, nuthin, sucks.

I hope grimlock doesn't come out this week --since I'm gettin SS I could use a break on the wallet. (For a little bit. If I see the box though, LOOOK OUT!!! )
    Totally! Especially when it's bogo like that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Scored the entire 1st wave of vintage at my local tru this morn. already on the shelf when i arrived along with vehicles and wave 1 of day or so old picked through clone wars blue package repacks and new saga legends. all which i passed on because moneys tight and my vehicles are already on the way from tru.com. looks like its time to put back on your hunting cap.
    Great, I'm sure a certain someone here cleaned the store out. So was the AT-AT there?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm going to assume that TRU won't get the AT-AT until they get the vintage box versions. I could be really wrong though

DarkKnight -- how much were Vintage? 9.99 like TRU.com?? or lower?
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-30-2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: price ques

Blog Entries
    My TRU got (probably) EVERYTHING in but would NOT stock Star Wars claiming it was slated for an August 1 street date.

I did see and get a lot of Transformers stuff:

Legends Ravage (did not buy but gave to a kid who was really happy)
    Deluxe Ironhide (I was so glad I snatched this up)
    Leader Starscream (I did not buy as I ordered 2 from the website)
    Voyager SeaSpray (I jumped on. I don't know if I'll keep him but I like him!)

A military line's Black Hawk Helicopter for 3 3/4" figures.
    All the A-Team figures to go in it.
    The A-Team Van to fly over.
    Some SA military figures that looked really good to fight The A-Team

2 new sets of bed sheets
    a new bed skirt
    new pillow shams
    a new duvee

I'm turning my bedroom into an ultra-modern style decorated in black as I will be bringing into it Coruscant diorama displays and Christophis from Clone Wars.

I also purchased a apple-walnut chicken salad and a qaesedia.

I got tickets to the Padres game for the 4th of July.

I bought cat litter and changed my cat boxes.

I really need to get some sleep.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I'm going to assume that TRU won't get the AT-AT until they get the vintage box versions. I could be really wrong though

DarkKnight -- how much were Vintage? 9.99 like TRU.com?? or lower?
    No ATAT's plus id probably wait until the vintage package on that. The vintage were 9.99 , CW and legends were 7.49 , vehicles 27.99. I split all my transactions down to 2 items so i could take major advantage of the buy on get one 50 off. they didnt seem to have a problem with that.

TRU.com cancelled Dengar from my order so that's one more that I'll have to hunt for.