Page 776 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 276676726766772773774775776777778779780786826876 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 10428
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It was indeed Starscream, I have mine right here on my desk, and Bikerscout's is still in box. Oddly, the tape they used on the packaging for both is very weak and coming off in spots. And TRU used zero packing materials, thanks so much there, jerks.

Screamer is very cool, I'll post a review in the TF thread later today.

Bikerscout, please PM me when you have an idea of when you want to get together.
    JT, you want to hear about TRU.com's poor packing, I got the CW Mando Officer yesterday. Originally I ordered him with Dengar during the BOGO sale. Dengar turned out to not be in stock but they still gave me the Mando Officer for half off.

So he came in a padded mailer and the card got bent and crushed. The mailer had no extra tape to seal it either.

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in and say how AWESOME the new AT-AT is. Got it from Redfordfilms yesterday for $100.78 shipped. It's the best ship that hasbro has ever made. It's so huge I could not believe it. I don't know where to put it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to chime in and say how AWESOME the new AT-AT is. Got it from Redfordfilms yesterday for $100.78 shipped. It's the best ship that hasbro has ever made. It's so huge I could not believe it. I don't know where to put it.
    When you figure it out, share some pics! I can't wait to buy my own.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Tycho left me a voicemail saying his TRU got in the AT-AT and the new CW Deluxe fig & vehicle sets. I am too broke right now to do anything about it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey guys... Long shot here: anyone have a spare Sideshow giftcard from a DVD or some other event, whatever amount it is 25, 50, 75, etc..? Just for today, they are letting us combine gift cards and I already have one from this year's comic con online event that I would like to combine with another one. If someone can help me out with a spare one, please LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey guys... Long shot here: anyone have a spare Sideshow giftcard from a DVD or some other event, whatever amount it is 25, 50, 75, etc..? Just for today, they are letting us combine gift cards and I already have one from this year's comic con online event that I would like to combine with another one. If someone can help me out with a spare one, please LMK.
    I have a $50
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Thanks Matt. The chance to combine GCs ended yesterday. I appreciate it, though.

Saw my first glance at the new packaging in Los Felix TRU. No legends or new clone wars I wanted though. Seemed like grevious was the only new figure. Peg for 9.99 vintage, but no figs. I'll wait till they realize they are just regular figures and lower the price. Re packaged vehilces as well. Also had the new deluxe. Naboo skiff with Anakin looks good, and Cad Bane's swoop, but I passed.

I did buy the Wii sensor bar holder Darth Vader bust. 18 something after 25% clearance on the 24.98 clearance price! It's about GG bust size and looks quite nice.

This may not be a solitary sighting, but at least Montebello TRU had AT-ATs for sale. They also had the new deluxe Plo Koon, Cad Bane, and Anakin figures with their speeders.