Page 778 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 278678728768774775776777778779780781782788828878 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 10402
    I like Legends Devastator, it's fun for what it is, and looks decent doing it. It's hardly exceptional though, limited mobility and the face kinda hangs off it, and some parts are a bit fragile. Most of the Legends bots within are decent though, I think I liked 5 out of 7 of 'em. The idea of such tiny robots transforming on their own and then combine into this bigger thing makes it special.

Turbo, I decided not to do the SDCC Gentle Giant McQuarrie Vader, but I don't have enough $ right now to front you a preorder on it. Thoughts?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Hah. I went to that TRU after 8pm yesterday and saw the same stuff. No Cad Bane bike. I don't like his facial sculpt anyway. They had a LC SS which i checked out. Oh ya, they put out 2 cases of EU wave and vintage. Didn't get anything -just left - ya, right.......

Tycho - Are you high?? Keep it!! If you're so on the fence now, why buy it in the 1st place?

ooh! now I'm a 'Hired Goon' !!!

argh!!! I was a La Cienega TRU on Saturday. oh well

Pegs at Burbank TRU were pretty bare today. No sign of the AT-AT either.

alright I couldn't resist, I opened LC SS and transformed him once yesterday morning. Pretty rad.

In yesterday's mail I got a mystery package from TRU. I thought it was gonna be Obi-wan that I wanted so badly b/c his lack of articulation is so awesome, but instead it was............................................... ...
    Deathwatch commander Pre Vizsla!!!!

The gamble/order worked!! There are many who need to be opened before him, but i'll have to discipline myself not to open him until all the older figs are opened first!!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    argh!!! I was a La Cienega TRU on Saturday. oh well
    He was kidding about those EU and Vintage.

Bikerscout, glad to hear you opened and dig LC SS.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

La Cienega TRU has nearly all the vintange figs. i got the last luke, and someone got all the fetts.

I don't suppose anyone missed out on the Matty.com SDCC pre orders this morning but would like an MOTUC Orko/Prince Adam? I got extras for a friend but it turns out they won't need them.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    La Cienega TRU has nearly all the vintange figs. i got the last luke, and someone got all the fetts.
    I sent that from my phone 5 minutes after I found them. I had forgotten about Dack Ralter though, they didn't have him, likely because he doesn't ship in the revision 1 case. Stupid revision cases.

why not wait & get vintage at Target or wally for cheaper? They'll be like $8 right??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    why not wait & get vintage at Target or wally for cheaper? They'll be like $8 right??
    Yes, their MSRP is $8, but at TRU yesterday, I bought 8 figures on the bogo50% sale, so that's 4 figures at $5 and 4 at $10, or an average of $7.50 a figure, cheaper than the other retailers, and no worries about finding them later.