Page 783 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 283683733773779780781782783784785786787793833883 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 10287
    anyone see the new Jabba at WM?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Nice meeting you at Comic Con, Matt.

I went to Target this morning and got

Transformers Human Alliance Jazz w. Capt. Lennox. Really curious I got this and have never seen HA Mudflap w. Simmons.

Target had the Snowspeeder and various re-release starfighters. I think it was a new case that the Cloud Car didn't ship in because I could still use 1 more Cloud Car.

Target also had all the new figures (vintage and CW) but I already got them at TRU and with the discount.

I don't remember what I paid for the GH AT-AT (from TRU). I'm cleaning house and will find the receipt some day but I'm in no hurry. It was a no-brainer purchase anyway. What is the price differences out there on the GH AT-AT anyway?

Target also had the new Transformers in their Cybertron versions like Deluxe Prime and Deluxe BumbleBee.

Toys are back. BTW - my Target remodled and toys are on the totally opposite side of the store from where they used to be, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Burbank TRU is finally undergoing their big Babies R Us addition- new exterior design, and probably less room for toys inside once they finish up. I'm so glad this is happening now that my kids are older ;( - I used to shlep out to Van Nuys for all kinds of things back in the day.

got that ESB poster JT. A few of them.

La Cienega TRU had vintage figures this am. Many of the cards were bent to s%#t. Leia especially. There's no was it was box/shipping damage. Card was bent horizontally & vertically. Cross shape in middle. Terrible. No fett, no cloud car pilot.

For TF fans they had the Battle Ops BB (Culver TRU did too), and many deluxe Thrusts. No drifts though. The BB is cool, but I have the Ultimate BB 2007 and this new one doesn't fit with LC. Too big.
    No new Joes as others mentioned.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-31-2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: vintage

My Target had the new GI Joes. I forgot to mention that as I don't purchase them but I do admire them. New cards and new figures, it looked like.

Snakeyes was impressive.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    got that ESB poster JT. A few of them.

La Cienega TRU had vintage figures this am. Many of the cards were bent to s%#t. Leia especially. There's no was it was box/shipping damage. Card was bent horizontally & vertically. Cross shape in middle. Terrible. No fett, no cloud car pilot.

For TF fans they had the Battle Ops BB (Culver TRU did too), and many deluxe Thrusts. No drifts though. The BB is cool, but I have the Ultimate BB 2007 and this new one doesn't fit with LC. Too big.
    No new Joes as others mentioned.
    That Leia should have a bent card, when I left yesterday it had been knocked back onto the floor where I had found it when I got there. I had put it up, and back down it was 10 minutes later. I saw it when leaving and gave up. There was a 4-LOM on the floor as well, but there were others on the peg as well - that figure is a pegwarmer waiting to happen.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That Leia [I][B]There was a 4-LOM on the floor as well, but there were others on the peg as well - that figure is a pegwarmer waiting to happen.

A bounty hunter? Seriously?

Where is the Vintage Carded Super-Articulated Malakali? That figure's sales would rock the house!

4-LOM is going to pegwarm hard, it's a re-release of a figure we just got that didn't really blow up anyone's minds. It's not a particularly exciting figure. But I also don't think Dengar is going to really sell all that great either, it won't be a pegwarmer I predict but it will linger. I think the idea that all it has to say is "bounty hunter" and it'll sell is an outmoded concept.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    anyone see the new Jabba at WM?
    I saw one at crenshaw walmart and got excited to find one only to be disappointed when i picked it up and someone ripped out and stole the oola. I asked two employees if they had more and told them about the theft and got an answer of i dont work in that department and no one is working there right now. And they also couldnt care less someone stole oola. Thanks alot walmart employees.

Scumbags! Man my WM doesn't have anything but old crap.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)