Page 784 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 284684734774780781782783784785786787788794834884 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 10378
    sorry, shoulda posted this earlier, but a buddy of mine found Jabba at Duarte walmart mid week. That sux about the Oola. If I pass on jabba, i hope she gets a single card release.

it appears that the deluxe jabba is a superior sculpt compared to this walmart one...

Monrovia TRU had 2 TF drifts.

Duarte target had absolutely nothing, still remolding.

Duarte wm had nothing SW, 1 tf drift.

Pasadena target had everything SW and TF, I bought pre vizsla, mandalorian security, and TF human alliance jazz.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    it appears that the deluxe jabba is a superior sculpt compared to this walmart one...
    Not at all.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just remembered, Target Pasadena 1-story (that's the one I was at with the finds) also had the SWTF Republic Fighter Tank / Clone Trooper figure. I passed for now just due to finances.

Vintage hit anywhere else? the valley? curious

saw 1 vintage 3po at Valencia TRU last night. Nothing at Walmart or Target that was new, no reset yet up there. Passed for 9.99.

Dudes! Where are the damn Jabba's? My local WM hasn't even reset yet.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Vintage hit anywhere else? the valley? curious
    Glendale Target had some this past weekend.

On Tuesday night I went to pacoima Target and picked up a few vintage. They had all of wave one, but I just got new figs, not redos like bespin luke and 3po. The first vintage cards will work for from a few years ago.
    They also had various CW and legends and the ATAT. Pretty good display. I think we will see this initial assortment replenished pretty frequently.
    Also bought a Yarna and Breha for 1.50 ish for custom fodder. Noho hadn't reset as of Monday.