Page 788 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 288688738778784785786787788789790791792798838888 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Fallbrook wally broke out a case of vintage today. I grabbed the 5 i needed and left the fett. This was a/o 3pm, so he should still be there. But hurry
    Were there any Jabba's?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

No jabbas. They did have a few TF Drifts though iirc. Not much CW or legends, in fact i don't remember any. I should've looked at the cases on the cart more thoroughly for the jabba in retrospect. ah well, time to get ready & mail away for RF fett!

Target West Hollywood put out the Vintage figures yesterday around 8pm, and they were $7.99.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Hey i was just wondering if anyone ever noticed that during the star tours boarding video that admiral ackbar reaches back for a pimp slap (just a check does not follow through) when the kid turns around to take the photo. I attached a link to youtube its 45 seconds in when the kid snaps the photo chewbacca freaks out and admiral ackbar warns the kid with a wind up of what looks to be a good old back hand 2 pump warn of a pimp slap.

no joke

Star tours vid
    or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLVfUdYAz6s
    Yeah, I knew about that, and the kid is using a 110 camera which is what I used when I was a kid too. The kid reacts funny, real corny. That kid is now probably a dad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

U..b..p...

Prologue:
    <Went outside today and got attacked by space paranoids. But I was saved by a vice squad who used their matrix blasters....>

Ok, gotta be quick b/c i'm cooking but, I DID go outside and....La Cienega TRU had 4 or 5 vintage fetts. If ur still lookin, go there. They also had the new "Legacy" 2 packs - Anakin to Vader, Fett and Grievous packs. Pretty cool looking, but i have all those figs. Also had a cool IM2 battlepack with IM, Nick Fury and 2 Battle Drones. The drones were awesome, but I couldn't get over the pink knees on the Mk VI armor. Eww. $25 for the IM pack. $18 for the SW 2 packs.

the big discovery (post a pic later) was at Culver city TRU -- the new CW Slave 1 UBP!!! They had 2. $99 a piece. Maybe I have one of the first Socal/LA spottings??!? Also had some at-ats on sale.

edit: cool. finally figured out how to add attachments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slave1lg0811102046.jpg  
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-12-2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: big changes

CV exclusives are up on HTS.

Found a clearanced Imperial ARC-170 for $16.24 at Target. Now if I can only find a similarly priced Y-Wing...

ha. Saw the ARC and Y-wing on "clearance" at K-mart the other day for $50 or $52.

wow. No one cares about the Slave 1 pack --not even rebelscum. (really brief mention - but no "found" headline.) weak!! I know CV is overshadowing everything, but come on!!! People have found this in 3+ states already

I got Slave-One this morning. I'll probably open this set in a few hours or so here.

It looks awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

ha. Saw the ARC and Y-wing on "clearance" at K-mart the other day for $50 or $52.

wow. No one cares about the Slave 1 pack --not even rebelscum. (really brief mention - but no "found" headline.) weak!! I know CV is overshadowing everything, but come on!!! People have found this in 3+ states already
    We're waiting for an individually carded Bossk, that's why

No no cares because it's not the OT version. I should say I don't care.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I just opened Slave-One and I can say it's already set-up for an OT version!

In the interior there's a plug-hole in the wall where I bet you could hang carbon-frozen Han Solo - though I imagine he'd go in the prisoner holding cell that the current cage fits into now - so you can accurately take Solo up the ramp.

Nicely done!

There's also space above the cockpit (accessable unfortunately only by swinging open the whole cockpit loading panel (with the window in it).

I think for the PT / CW version they could have added another firing weapon feature like the "gatling gun" 4-shooter on the AOTC version that I like so much. It couldn't be rear-activated, but you could have it shoot some other way, or install the pop-out missile launcher on the side like Jango used vs. Obi-Wan.

Overall, I really, really like this one. It's so worth it!

(And yes, Hasbro already said there will be a Boba Fett repaint from ESB in 2 or so years so don't bother making customs).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.