Page 789 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 289689739779785786787788789790791792793799839889 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 10402
    cool report tycho. Good to see it's not dead out there. Crickets after I posted that find

The TRU Legacy 2-packs are out, despite the CV Hasbro stating they wouldn't be until October. I found them at LF TRU on Wednesday. Easy passes on all three.

If you mean like the Anakin / Vader, Grievous / Cyborg General, etc. then yes I saw these.

I got Jabba the Hutt's throne at Wal-Mart this morning. I only want one but I think I am going to search for another so I get an Oola with a better paint job. Mine's very good. However, I think I can get "perfection" from the girl. A familiar theme with me.

Anyway, this wasn't about Oola, or even Jabba really. I wanted the throne. But now I'm looking for improvements.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Burbank TRU had vintage tonight- but a few were missing. Why oh why did C-3PO get that awefully dull paint job? Even POTF versions look better than that. I thought I might come out of Hasbro retirement just to collect the new vintage- but I was very underwhelmed.

On the bright side- the newly released ROTJ footage of Luke building his lightsaber is so frickin awesome!!

where can this rotj footage be found??

saw the legacy 2-packs when i saw the slave 1. Have all those figs except child Boba anyway

nm - just saw the footage, scum had a link.

I'd buy that Oola off u Tycho, but u probably need the set complete when u return to walmart. Lmk if otherwise
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-15-2010 at 02:00 AM. Reason: oola

LF Costco has Clone Wars vehicle 2 packs for $25. They had Magnaguard fighter/ObiWan Jedi fighter, Grievious fighter/Tank Droid, AAT/Anakin Jefi fighter and more.

ROTJ footage is on YouTube, linked by just about every collector website by now, thanks to CV coverage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdJ0E7HbTKc

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    wow. No one cares about the Slave 1 pack --not even rebelscum. (really brief mention - but no "found" headline.) weak!! I know CV is overshadowing everything, but come on!!! People have found this in 3+ states already
    I already had posted that news, but I do think folks are a little put off by this set being $100 and a recycled Mace and Jedi Starfighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    (And yes, Hasbro already said there will be a Boba Fett repaint from ESB in 2 or so years so don't bother making customs).
    I hadn't heard that answer. The last one I heard from Hasbro was that it would depend on the sales on this one, and that it would likely be a few years off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank TRU had vintage tonight- but a few were missing. Why oh why did C-3PO get that awefully dull paint job? Even POTF versions look better than that.
    Not everybody likes the chrome, it doesn't scale down well, and the chrome inhibits figure design and articulation. I'm surprised you feel it's dull, it's the brightest gold-painted 3PO we've ever gotten.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

VC 3PO turned out great!

PR WM's Toys section is gone. They had all the new stuff a few days ago. I stopped by to get a few Snowtroopers and maybe a Jabba and boom, nothing.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post

PR WM's Toys section is gone. They had all the new stuff a few days ago. I stopped by to get a few Snowtroopers and maybe a Jabba and boom, nothing.
    I was there this morning too. They also took out the McDonald's. I guess it's getting a total over-haul. The old toy section was in terrible shape, but the new toy section (on the other side of the store) was nicely stocked w/ CW, SL, & VC, even a Fett. Like Turbo said, no Jabba though. I did see a Snowspeeder and a few Cloud Cars.

The TRU next door had pretty much the same, with the addiiton of a few BP's. There were a bunch of the new exclusive Kul Teska figures, some FU packs, but no AT-AT's. Still hoping to find the Vintage version.