Page 790 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 290690740780786787788789790791792793794800840890 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 10330
    Vintage ESB C-3PO is "bright" gold, but not in a metallic sort of way, more flat/dull like bondo paint. At first, I thought someone swapped out the Clone Wars Animated version. The Vintage OTC C-3PO is my preference, and for a droid, I don't care about articulation that much. I wonder why the did 3PO again, instead of another character.

With the construction that pr wally looks like a totally different walmart. They had vintage and mostly legends, not much CW. The med. vehicles were still there. Made a late run last nite before they closed.

don't think the vint. packaged At-at will be out till Oct. But u never know since the Slave 1 came out early.

I like the new 3PO although I wish he were a tad taller. A shinier paint job would be nice too. He seems more matte finish than chrome

Burbank Target was flush with figures, vintage, AT-AT, etc. tonight. I think vintage Han Solo is my favorite. The new Boba Fett helmets were there- and I'm tempted to grab one when they go on clearance some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank Target was flush with figures, vintage, AT-AT, etc. tonight. I think vintage Han Solo is my favorite. The new Boba Fett helmets were there- and I'm tempted to grab one when they go on clearance some day.
    I'm eyeing that helmet too. Makes me want to be Boba for Halloween this year, just to wear it out!

Speck - you should just give in and start buying these vintage figures.

(In Emperor voice) "Do it. DO IT NOW."

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I realize that's an EPIII Palpatine quote, but the first thought that came to mind was Ahnuld --"DO IT!!! DO IT NOOOWW!!!!" Available on blu-ray special ed. ROTS

Has anyone found the Mandalorian Speederbike with Mandalorian Warrior?

I want that set.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

I want that set.
    Never seen it at retail. I ended up ordering two from HasbroToyShop.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

I want that set.
    Saw it along w/ obi w/ side car at anahiem walmart and norwalk both once but passed at the time because money was tight , this was about 2 weeks ago. Ended up getting it of HTS along w/ my cami/fixer and bounty hunters order i received yesterday.

Picked up the Iron Man 2 Nick Fury set at Monrovia TRU yesterday. It was the first time I had seen it.