Page 791 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 291691741781787788789790791792793794795801841891 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 10289
    The two CV exclusives (Camie/Fixer and 4-LOM/Zuckuss) showed up at Blue Snag HQ today. The 4-LOM (the Gand) is awesome - a perfect fix of modern and vintage styles. I wish all Hasbro's figures were as good as this one. A+

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Has anyone found the Mandalorian Speederbike with Mandalorian Warrior?

I want that set.
    I picked a set at Duarte Walmart over a week ago. It's a little weird that Walmart prices are now more than Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Picked up the Iron Man 2 Nick Fury set at Monrovia TRU yesterday. It was the first time I had seen it.
    I picked up the same set at the same location last Friday. I hadn't bought any figures from the Iron Man line, but the drones and Nick Fury were too cool to pass up.

ya, the IM2 set looked really awesome, but I couldn't get over the MK VI's pink knees. Bad paint job. The single carded drones will probably be a m*&%&*^%$ to find

never saw the mando/speeder set. Sick of seeing the others in the asst.

I got the 3 Cammie / Fixer 2-packs I ordered yesterday.

Nice presentation.

I got them to add random humans to my Tatooine dioramas.

1) Anchorhead (probably to actually represent Cammie and Fixer)
    2) Mos Eisley
    3) Then what do you guys think about putting them in PT-era Mos Espa?

4) Maybe I should order 1 more pack to use for more humans in my Podracer stadium audience?

I wasn't sure if I should use them as random humans in the PT era as well.

I also could use them - even as Cammie and Fixer, as refugees that gathered on Duros to evade the Yuuzhan Vong when Jedi Knights Leia and Jacen Solo defended them. (yes, mother and son. I don't recall Jaina being there at that time in the war.)

I've failed to get the Mandalorian Speeder from HTS thus far. I've seen Obi-Wan with that sidecar speederbike in the stores so I know they've had the wave in before but that one sells first. I have no desire for the sidecar speeder myself.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Apparently, the scalper shop at the Burbank mall is selling off their life-size Han in Carbonite. I was just browsing on eBay and came across it. I suppose that the "flipping" business, as I've heard scalpers refer to it, isn't doing so well these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got the 3 Cammie / Fixer 2-packs I ordered yesterday.

Nice presentation.

I got them to add random humans to my Tatooine dioramas.

1) Anchorhead (probably to actually represent Cammie and Fixer)
    2) Mos Eisley
    3) Then what do you guys think about putting them in PT-era Mos Espa?

4) Maybe I should order 1 more pack to use for more humans in my Podracer stadium audience?

I wasn't sure if I should use them as random humans in the PT era as well.

I also could use them - even as Cammie and Fixer, as refugees that gathered on Duros to evade the Yuuzhan Vong when Jedi Knights Leia and Jacen Solo defended them. (yes, mother and son. I don't recall Jaina being there at that time in the war.)

I've failed to get the Mandalorian Speeder from HTS thus far. I've seen Obi-Wan with that sidecar speederbike in the stores so I know they've had the wave in before but that one sells first. I have no desire for the sidecar speeder myself.
    nice idea for adding human extras.....i was wondering how i was going to add those two to my existing dioramas....

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Apparently, the scalper shop at the Burbank mall is selling off their life-size Han in Carbonite. I was just browsing on eBay and came across it. I suppose that the "flipping" business, as I've heard scalpers refer to it, isn't doing so well these days.
    No surprise, the guy is a POS! Plus the Burbank Mall is a crap hole.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Still can't believe Chubby13 and Blast From The @$$ are still in business. Who buys from them?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

The lazy & impatient people w/money of course. Those stores & the sith must be destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    The lazy & impatient people w/money of course. Those stores & the sith must be destroyed
    Yes those people and the ones that don't know any better.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)