Page 792 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 292692742782788789790791792793794795796802842892 ... LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 10396
    Target West Hollywood had... nothing of consequence. A lot of the Clone Wars and TVC and Saga Legends figures that we're seeing around. Nothing outstanding in Transformers either.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target West Hollywood had... nothing of consequence. A lot of the Clone Wars and TVC and Saga Legends figures that we're seeing around. Nothing outstanding in Transformers either.
    I noticed at Weho Target in the hot wheels aisle some Transformer "Speed Stars" vehicles. There was a race track type set and larger transforming vehicles. Very kiddie stuff but the same name, "Speed Stars" as the upcoming Star Wars ripcord racers.

I did buy 3 packs of Star Wars Mighty Beans. Didn't need any CW or legends figs, and have what I want from Vintage.

Hasbro is trying to create cross-genre brands like Speed Stars, and Transformers Crossovers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw the vintage packaged AT AT this morning at TRU in Stevenson Ranch, too bad TRU is putting those lame security straps around them, ruins the whole package.

Price? To our dismay I heard that TRU raised the Slave 1 UBP and AT-AT to 109.99. Then they will say $99 is a "sale." Ultra lame.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-20-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: lameness

I noticed the price hike too when I found mine in VN. It did ring up at the "newer" price of $109, but there happened to be an old shelf sticker with the $99 price still on it. I brought it up to the register and was able to get the lower price without much hassle. Weren't these things just on sale for $89???

I gotta say though, Hasbro did an excellent job on this one...and I haven't even opened it yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN6827.jpg   DSCN6832.jpg   DSCN6833.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Weren't these things just on sale for $89??
    Yeah about a week or two ago. That's when the regular price was $99.99 and on sale it was $89.99.

Picked up the DC Universe Green Lantern 5 pack from Duarte Walmart today.

Saw the aisle bin for the AT-AT at TRU today- but no sign of vintage style. They had lots of figures- and a nice version of Luke with his X-Wing hoodie on. I like that the vintage prices are more reasonable, but I miss the slim collector cases. Lots of the cards are dinged up or have a major curvature/warp because of this.

By the way- are most of you guys fans of the animated series? While I totally loved the original animated micro-shorts, and I hated the new Clone Wars movie, I really do like the new series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saw the aisle bin for the AT-AT at TRU today- but no sign of vintage style. They had lots of figures- and a nice version of Luke with his X-Wing hoodie on. I like that the vintage prices are more reasonable, but I miss the slim collector cases. Lots of the cards are dinged up or have a major curvature/warp because of this.

By the way- are most of you guys fans of the animated series? While I totally loved the original animated micro-shorts, and I hated the new Clone Wars movie, I really do like the new series.
    I'm with you on the series, Jango, but I made a conscious decision not to collect the figures. There has to be a line somewhere...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!