Page 794 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 294694744784790791792793794795796797798804844894 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    U never said you bought that MP Grimlock that u found . Congrats.

When are the next vintage supposed to hit? B/c then maybe the new CW will come with it
    Since I don't get to open it until Saturday (it's a birthday present technically), I didn't think to say anything.

Yakface has reported TVC wave 2 showing up in St Louis TRU.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    ^If you're talking about the CW Kit/Jungle ARF wave, people are finding them at Walmarts. Just not SoCal WM's.
    wack. Really wack.

JT -- I guess I'm not one to talk -i've had my Grim for well over a month now and haven't opened it yet. Saw banzaitron way out in Redlands on the weekend, but didn't buy. Also finally saw more Pre Vizslas --in fact i forgot to report on Monday baldwin park wally had at least 3 or 4 Pres. While in the IE I saw some TLC figs and comic packs on clearance (4.50 and $11 respectively). The CP was Weir/Storm commando but that price was still a little high for me. oh well. Ya, those SW RPM racer boxes look like a new vehicle or something - been seein those a lot lately too. Oh ya, he might be gone but TRU redlands had the new pkg cobra cmdr. Sorry for the ramble.

I could use a stash of two Pursuit of Cobra figures - the Jungle Viper and the TRU exclusive Spirit Iron Knife. Thanks!

Target w Hollywood had saga legends wave 2 figs. I bought 1 battle droids set and stashed the other. Pm for location.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I could use a stash of two Pursuit of Cobra figures - the Jungle Viper and the TRU exclusive Spirit Iron Knife. Thanks!
    i forgot --i saw spirit at that redlands TRU. Pretty cool. I think they had 2 or 3. Can't remember if jungle viper was there

Found vintage wave 2 at tru in porter ranch picked trough it because of tru's bull prices. Ill get the rest at target or wm . Also saw Slave 1 UBP's at almost every try and found 1 vintage at-at but the tape was cut and retaped an clearly opened so ill have to keep looking for a non shady one. Also if anyone has an extra jungle camo arf he keeps avading me, i could really use it. Found 1 but it was smashed to hell.

nice find darkknight. Dunno if u bought it, but ill take that smashed teth arf if u don't want it. (if it's not busted)

Are there still Jabba's out there, or have I missed my window?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Are there still Jabba's out there, or have I missed my window?
    He's everywhere in OKC....almost to a point reached "shelf warmer" status...every walmart here has two or three sitting on the shelf

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    He's everywhere in OKC....almost to a point reached "shelf warmer" status...every walmart here has two or three sitting on the shelf
    Where's OKC? There aren't a lot of Wal-Mart's in LA, so it's a trek just to hunt for thee exclusives unless they show up online.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!