Page 795 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 295695745785791792793794795796797798799805845895 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 10396
    I just found the ROTS vintage wave at Glendale Target. Stashed a Cody, Anakin and Clone. As usual, PM me if you want them though I most likely won't be able to answer until late afternoon/ early evening.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    nice find darkknight. Dunno if u bought it, but ill take that smashed teth arf if u don't want it. (if it's not busted)
    The teth arf was at panorama wm but I left it , it's prob still there good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Where's OKC? There aren't a lot of Wal-Mart's in LA, so it's a trek just to hunt for thee exclusives unless they show up online.
    I think it's Oklahoma City.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey guys have any of you found Jabba? The Simi WM doesn't have it in the system. At this point I'm not even that excited about it, but it would be nice to see one.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I think it's Oklahoma City.
    Well. Online it is, then...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

figrin --your stash is probably gone, but plmk if anything is left. (shoulda probably pm'ed that, but im bein lazy )

darkknight - i want that arf, but as i'm reading this is probably too late. I'll check if i'm nearby

Re: the jabba, as with the TRU Slave 1, i don't think they're supposed to be out yet. They've just hit early. Don't think we've missed the boat on them yet. JT knows more I'm sure.

wow, no one wants jodo kast. U guys dunno what you're missin!!!

One last ramble -- If you haven't seen Avatar at all by now or know people who missed it the first time, I highly recommend watching the Special Edition in theaters in 3D!! Superb!!!

Bikerscout, sorry about that, the stash got claimed last night.

NP Bran.

Bad hunting today: Fallbrook wally & target this am - nothing good. Porter R. TRU and wally a few hrs. ago --nothing.

we're never gonna see the mando w/speeder packs since you can fill a stadium with all the Anakin skiffs, Cad w/bike & Plo w/bikes. Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    NP Bran.

Bad hunting today: Fallbrook wally & target this am - nothing good. Porter R. TRU and wally a few hrs. ago --nothing.

we're never gonna see the mando w/speeder packs since you can fill a stadium with all the Anakin skiffs, Cad w/bike & Plo w/bikes. Terrible
    You could be right about that, unfortunately. I think I only saw 2 AT-RT's total in that deluxe packaging.

Found a smashed card rots Obi-wan at LF tru this AM. Glendale, E.Rock, and Pasadena targets had nothing good. Well, Eagle rock had a Pre vizsla which was bought by some mom, and they did have 1 voyager banzaitron.

End of line