Page 798 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 298698748788794795796797798799800801802808848898 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 10379
    Bikerscout just found Transformers Human Alliance Sideswipe at Ross on La Cienega for $15!

I am having a hard time reconciling the fact that new TVC figures are out but only at TRU where they're $2 more a figure. I got the UGH Mangaguard because it's the only figure in the wave I'm really jazzed about, but I cannot find it in my heart to pay $10 for any more of these. TRU needs to get this under control, the greed is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    JT -- what is stolen Sidious??
    It is a Darth Sidious figure that has been stolen from packaging, leaving only the bubble and card. Why someone would risk jail for that turkey of a figure is beyond me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Bikerscout just found Transformers Human Alliance Sideswipe at Ross on La Cienega for $15!

I am having a hard time reconciling the fact that new TVC figures are out but only at TRU where they're $2 more a figure. I got the UGH Mangaguard because it's the only figure in the wave I'm really jazzed about, but I cannot find it in my heart to pay $10 for any more of these. TRU needs to get this under control, the greed is sickening.

It is a Darth Sidious figure that has been stolen from packaging, leaving only the bubble and card. Why someone would risk jail for that turkey of a figure is beyond me.
    I've noticed that the blister packs come off real easy, when I watched a TRU employee open up a case two figures came unglued from the cardback....

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    JT, they're not only at TRU, both Snags & I reported finding them at WM and I believe Bran found them at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    I've noticed that the blister packs come off real easy, when I watched a TRU employee open up a case two figures came unglued from the cardback....
    Yeah, I had the same thing with my Cloud Car Pilot when I got home. I brought that up with Hasbro at Comic-Con, Derryl said it wasn't the case, but I think that he just hadn't heard enough feedback at the time. We'll see. But this figure was GONE yesterday, no sign of the tray or figure or accessories or even insert.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    JT, they're not only at TRU, both Snags & I reported finding them at WM and I believe Bran found them at Target.
    Yeah, I saw the reports you did, but haven't experienced it in person for wave 2 yet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    sorry figrin. Started at La Cienega tru today --some early guy picked up 1 of the MP grims, dunno if he bought it though. I could tell he wanted a better box. Nothing else exceedingly good for SW or TF.

LF tru -- had a lot of ugh. Didn't count em, but they should last for a lil bit. Picked up magnaguard and Sandie. Other wave 2 remaining included - Obi, Anakin, Grievous, sidious, 2 clones. Stashed the ugh cody. PM if interested. Probably wont get to it till this evening though i warn. Oh ya, didn't see any mp grim out easily, nor rod minor.

Get out & hunt!!!
    Bikerscout, that was probably me at La Cienega this morning and I wasn't checking box condition so much as whether all accessories and instructions were in.

The vintage packed at-at is on tru.com i just snagged mine it came to 120 with tax and free shipping. If u were waiting id do it now if you want the vintage packaging. and that link from walmart is http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-...hrone/14539594 but its out of stock now. sorry i should have put it up yesterday but didnt see everyones posts till today.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    The vintage packed at-at is on tru.com i just snagged mine it came to 120 with tax and free shipping. If u were waiting id do it now if you want the vintage packaging. and that link from walmart is http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-...hrone/14539594 but its out of stock now. sorry i should have put it up yesterday but didnt see everyones posts till today.
    Thanks for the heads up, just got mine!!!!! yippee!!!! I went ahead and posted it on the vintage AT-AT thread!!!!! thanks again!!!!

does anyone have 1 or 2 upcs they can spare i hate to double up purchases to get upcs for mail aways when moneys this tight. 1 or 2 will do it if anyone can spare. PM me if so. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Bikerscout, that was probably me at La Cienega this morning and I wasn't checking box condition so much as whether all accessories and instructions were in.
    blue backpack & were u wearing shorts? If u remember the guy looking at SW when u were lookin at TF --that was me.

JT -- i saw the 'stolen' Sidious you were talking about & it looked like no one would be missing the mail away form so...i partook.

PS - I didn't get the HA Sideswipe at La Cien. Ross -- it should still be there. Happy hunting.

no one wants ugh cody?

edit: Happy birthday Mr. Bluesnags!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-04-2010 at 01:07 AM. Reason: bd

Glad I could help you guys. I did however just figure Snags and Crunchy already had Jabba since they both are named Collecting pros.

I just played with the search engine a bit and figured it comes with a Throne and it's Jabbas and you all know I can't spell to save my life and so I found it. Jabbas throne.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)