Page 799 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 299699749789795796797798799800801802803809849899 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,990 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    JT -- i saw the 'stolen' Sidious you were talking about & it looked like no one would be missing the mail away form so...i partook.
    Ha! Cheapskate.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

TVC Wave 2

Found all the TVC ROTS wave at the super WM in Valencia today. Only bought the foil Magnaguard, Sidious, Anakin, and Grievous.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ha! Cheapskate.
    just gonna get thrown out anyway. If it were a weapon or accessory -then I woulda left it

Pc wally - 0
    raymer target - 0
    sh. oaks target - 0

& to top it Paploo took my bike again.

Finally picked up the TRU exclusive Tie interceptor. It is down to 30 online it still shows up as 50 in the store but they will match it to the site. I admit it wasn't worth 50 only having the redesigned cockpit and all but i can stomach 30.

TRU Los Feliz, 1 slightly mangled Sandtrooper card. I stashed if anybody wants it.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A big thanks to Darkagent for the double Jungle Viper stash and the Green Lantern 5-pack hook up.

Target West Hollywood has raised the price of Saga Legends to $9.19. WTF man? I saw the tags and had to double-check on the scanner, it is accurate. They are out of their minds. Maybe they meant to jack up the price of TVC to that instead, but missed.

Oh, and they had precisely jack squat of note.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target West Hollywood has raised the price of Saga Legends to $9.19. WTF man? I saw the tags and had to double-check on the scanner, it is accurate. They are out of their minds. Maybe they meant to jack up the price of TVC to that instead, but missed.

Oh, and they had precisely jack squat of note.
    My Targets in OKC raised them to $7.99.....What 's going on??????

My guess is they're trying to plunder back-to-school shoppers and set up a "new lower price" for the holiday season when it goes back to regular $6.99.