Page 801 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 301701751791797798799800801802803804805811851901 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 10415
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Big thanks to BKUSNA for the upcs they really helped. I was surprised to see they were 13 snowtrooper upcs. Props to that guy if we all could afford that many snowtroopers im pretty sure we all would. Thanks again man.
    Anytime bud, these snowtroopers don't have a chance against me.....

I want the new Battle Blades Voyager Optimus Prime.

I didn't find any toys at Target, but Smallville Season 9 and Sons of Anarchy Season 2 were out on DVD!

Then I got an e-mail from Entertainment Earth that they shipped my Human Alliance Mudflap! Awesome! I can't wait to complete my HA collection thus far. Now we really need more Decepticons in that line or "a Human Nemesis line."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Got my jabba from wm.com in the mail yesterday. Its nice to check this one off the list finally.

Yesterday...

La Cienega TRU - nuthin' new.

Culver City TRU - nuthin' new, I think some remnants of TVC wave 2.

Crenshaw WM - some SL wave 2, 1 TVC Obi-Wan ROTS, 1 Mandalorian speeder with figure stolen out , they said they could only give me a 10% discount, I said no to that noise.

La Cienega Target - nuthin' new.

At least this WM had Saga Legends at $7 instead of $8, so I bought 2 Snowtroopers.

I could really use a stashing on that Mandalorian Speeder, and Transformers Animated Rodimus.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

thx for the report JT.

when are these g&*%&#n stores gonna have a sale?? I'm sick of seein the same SL, TVC wave 1, CW and tvc BPs, and mid size & deluxe vehicles on the pegs. Target needs to get on the ball with new product.
    Figs need to go $7 and lower. No excuse for vintage --esp. when there's no extras packed inside (BAD, coins, etc.)

I got the Sideshow Exclusive 501st Clonetrooper today. Unfortunately, it looks like someone stepped on the box or some heavier package smashed it. I've already sent Sideshow a replacement request, but who knows if they'll have any extra.

New battle packs (ARC Troopers and Mandalorian Warriors) are up at HTS.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    New battle packs (ARC Troopers and Mandalorian Warriors) are up at HTS.

-Snags
    Just a pre-order to be delivered by october....these should hit the shelves at walmart this week....

October works for me. They'll most likely ship before that, if the Wave 2 cases are any indication (supposed to be a pre-order but I just got a shipping email).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    October works for me. They'll most likely ship before that, if the Wave 2 cases are any indication (supposed to be a pre-order but I just got a shipping email).

-Snags
    That's awesome....did you use the 10% discount code SW2010?????