Page 802 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 302702752792798799800801802803804805806812852902 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 10401

I got my Vintage Mailaway Rocket Firing Boba in the mail. The box was crushed to to all get out, warping the card and the bubble. Do you think they'll except his UPC for the mailaway? I'm one short and I was planning on getting another anyway.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I got my Vintage Mailaway Rocket Firing Boba in the mail. The box was crushed to to all get out, warping the card and the bubble. Do you think they'll except his UPC for the mailaway? I'm one short and I was planning on getting another anyway.
    Probably not, no. They have to be basic figures from the main Clone Wars, Legacy Collection, or Vintage Collection lines.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The two Bobas I ordered showed up today. Both were crushed, one worse than the other. The first one had a completely crushed bubble (which I ended up opening). The second one had a mint bubble but a wavy card. What is Hasbro thinking, shipping these this way? Just terrible. I'm going to give customer service a call on Monday to complain.

Once I opened the figure, I noticed that it doesn't even stand on its own. It keeps falling backward. The only way to get him to stand is to bend his torso forward, so he looks like he's stumbling around drunk. Didn't anyone from quality control catch this? Thumbs DOWN.

In other news, I stopped by Pacoima Target today and they had the four SW monster bobble-heads - ended up grabbing one of each. They're pretty cool! Only $6.99 each.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    The two Bobas I ordered showed up today. Both were crushed, one worse than the other. The first one had a completely crushed bubble (which I ended up opening). The second one had a mint bubble but a wavy card. What is Hasbro thinking, shipping these this way? Just terrible. I'm going to give customer service a call on Monday to complain.

Once I opened the figure, I noticed that it doesn't even stand on its own. It keeps falling backward. The only way to get him to stand is to bend his torso forward, so he looks like he's stumbling around drunk. Didn't anyone from quality control catch this? Thumbs DOWN.

In other news, I stopped by Pacoima Target today and they had the four SW monster bobble-heads - ended up grabbing one of each. They're pretty cool! Only $6.99 each.

-Snags
    Not that it makes anything better, but mine also falls over, so it's probably a mold issue and not a QC issue.

wow, that really sucks. I'm still stoked to get my Boba, but hearing this news blew the wind out of my excitement's sails. I bet a lot of guys on scum are havin the same issues. I'm hopin mine doesn't come mangled and/or with a bullet hole in it like my QGJ/Eopie set.

Any more new CW or wv 2 vintage sightings??

Wait - bullet hole? Is that a euphemism?

Jabba owners: am I crazy, or were there no inserts in the box?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Wait - bullet hole? Is that a euphemism
    Doubt it, my 2nd Eopie set came with a hole large enough to put a 12-gauge shotgun shell into.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Doubt it, my 2nd Eopie set came with a hole large enough to put a 12-gauge shotgun shell into.
    Thank you, USPS.

Either them or Hasbro's distribution center. Mine was taped over before it got to me with fiberglass-reinforced packing tape, and the hole in the tray itself barely missed both the figure and eopie.