Page 804 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 304704754794800801802803804805806807808814854904 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 10288
    Got 2 Rocket Firing Fetts today.

Mailer box #1 was crushed and the bubble was crushed.

Now going to examine box #2...

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Got 2 Rocket Firing Fetts today.

Mailer box #1 was crushed and the bubble was crushed.

Now going to examine box #2...
    Hmmmm.....if I'm a bettin man....I'd say CRUSHED with the card bent in the middle....right?

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Hmmmm.....if I'm a bettin man....I'd say CRUSHED with the card bent in the middle....right?
    No, miraculously it's quite decent! Just a slight crease along one side of the cardback but otherwise it's good enough to keep carded.

Hasbro 'gorilla' packaging strikes again

Target W. Hollywood had a Pre Vizsla on pegs yesterday, a kid got it before I could stash it, but he seemed tentative about it, so he could have put it down.

I got my Retro Fett yesterday, the mailer was modestly mangled, but worse, it was OPEN 90% of the way, only a thin corner was still glued and 1 side flap remained engaged. Luckily, the figure inside was not only intact, but unharmed in card OR bubble! I've put it in a protector case, I had to remove another figure from its case to do so since I've finally run out.

Anyway, I was thinking, I want another for openers, but with you guys getting mangled ones, I figured we might be able to work something out. Anybody want to sell me their mangled-card Retro Fett? I'll give you $7, 5 UPCs, and 2 mailer forms in exchange.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Do you see the faded ink look I was talking about?

Damn JT, I want a loose fett too --but I can't match that offer!!!!!! I think i'll order another, and cross my fingers and see what comes.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Do you see the faded ink look I was talking about?
    I thought I did right up until I held it up next to the TVC and VOTC cards, then it looks IDENTICAL to them in the photo area and flame graphic (there is a different card logo, and the character preview text in the flame, both of which differ from the mainline versions).

Anybody notice the foot pegholes are modern size instead of classic?

Damn JT, I want a loose fett too --but I can't match that offer!!!!!! I think i'll order another, and cross my fingers and see what comes.
    That's basically what my offer is doing, since I don't care about the condition, it lets them order another one with the chance to get it in better condition.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I thought I did right up until I held it up next to the TVC and VOTC cards, then it looks IDENTICAL to them in the photo area and flame graphic (there is a different card logo, and the character preview text in the flame, both of which differ from the mainline versions).

Anybody notice the foot pegholes are modern size instead of classic?

That's basically what my offer is doing, since I don't care about the condition, it lets them order another one with the chance to get it in better condition.
    Clever, JT!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

JT, I still have another one coming to me sometime in the near future hopefully so I may take you up on the offer.

So on the one that I opened up, the paint apps aren't perfect. The brown on the belt was a bit uneven.

Where is that camo arf. i cant find him anywhere except that one reallllllly smashed one i saw that one time . Anyone seeing him , or have an extra???