Page 805 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 305705755795801802803804805806807808809815855905 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 10426
    Los Feliz TRU had TVC General Grievous, I bought him. Someone returned a CW Bly figure with a TVC UPC inside the bubble to get that $2.50 difference, very sleazy, I stashed just in case. Transformers they had a few Breachers, I stashed one. Masterpiece Grimlock, I stashed too. Any stashings, please PM me and state which, they're in different places.

Burbank TRU - nada. Culver City TRU - Pre Vizsla, forgot to stash. La Cienega TRU - nada. Culver City Target - nada. Culver City Ross - nada. La Cienega Target - nada. La Brea Target - nada, but they lowered their insanely high prices on Saga Legends with a "price cut", while raising the price on Clone Wars figures. Classy.

Today was a lot of driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Clever, JT!
    It's really just a simplification. One way or another, that money and stuff would be used to order one. If I order it, no matter the condition it arrives I'll be opening it, and someone else who has a damaged one is still stuck with a damaged package. This way, I am giving them the chance to get a better one, and I get the one I want.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, I still have another one coming to me sometime in the near future hopefully so I may take you up on the offer.

So on the one that I opened up, the paint apps aren't perfect. The brown on the belt was a bit uneven.
    Ok, LMK.

The brown on the belt on the left leg on mine is thinner than the rest. Is that what you mean, or is yours just sloppy?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Los Feliz TRU had TVC General Grievous, I bought him. Someone returned a CW Bly figure with a TVC UPC inside the bubble to get that $2.50 difference, very sleazy, I stashed just in case. Transformers they had a few Breachers, I stashed one. Masterpiece Grimlock, I stashed too. Any stashings, please PM me and state which, they're in different places.

Burbank TRU - nada. Culver City TRU - Pre Vizsla, forgot to stash. La Cienega TRU - nada. Culver City Target - nada. Culver City Ross - nada. La Cienega Target - nada. La Brea Target - nada, but they lowered their insanely high prices on Saga Legends with a "price cut", while raising the price on Clone Wars figures. Classy.

Today was a lot of driving.

It's really just a simplification. One way or another, that money and stuff would be used to order one. If I order it, no matter the condition it arrives I'll be opening it, and someone else who has a damaged one is still stuck with a damaged package. This way, I am giving them the chance to get a better one, and I get the one I want.

Ok, LMK.

The brown on the belt on the left leg on mine is thinner than the rest. Is that what you mean, or is yours just sloppy?
    Mine was sloppy, most likely due to a misalignment of the paint mask. I'm not that worried about finding Breacher but I guess I'll take you up on the stash.

Mine was sloppy, most likely due to a misalignment of the paint mask. I'm not that worried about finding Breacher but I guess I'll take you up on the stash.
    Uh... about that stashed Breacher. Er... I overstashed, and don't remember exactly where I put it. Sorry about that. I had a bunch of family stuff come up on the phone right before and after I posted, and have blanked it. Whoops! I remember where stupid Bly is, and where Grimlock is, but I cannot picture in my mind where I put it. All I remember is that it was a fairly easy stash, and was between the toy car aisle and the crappy collectibles aisle.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Also, don't forget guys - i stashed a ugh Cody at LF TRU. Slight chance he may be gone now -it's been a lil while. PM.

Had a jodo kast stashed in the valley (from a few wks. ago) -Crunchy expressed interest, but haven't heard back from him if he got it or not.

Haven't been lookin recently, but haven't seen any camo arfs either. They're in the same place the mando w/speeders are --nowhere.

When is tvc wave 2 gonna hit target already. Need to get those figs i got from tru at target and return them. &$^& the $10 price tag. I also hope they get different cases from Hasbro. Not the ones wally & tru received, (at least at first)

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Had a jodo kast stashed in the valley (from a few wks. ago) -Crunchy expressed interest, but haven't heard back from him if he got it or not.
    For what it's worth, I'm still looking for Jodo Kast.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Also, don't forget guys - i stashed a ugh Cody at LF TRU. Slight chance he may be gone now -it's been a lil while. PM.

Haven't been lookin recently, but haven't seen any camo arfs either. They're in the same place the mando w/speeders are --nowhere.

When is tvc wave 2 gonna hit target already. Need to get those figs i got from tru at target and return them. &$^& the $10 price tag. I also hope they get different cases from Hasbro. Not the ones wally & tru received, (at least at first)
    Dude, it has hit Target. At least Glendale Target. I've seen wave 2 figures there twice.

JT, don't worry about it. I'm sure I'll find Breacher quite easily.

Jodo Kast

If any one is looking for Jodo kast please pm me. Our local KMart has plenty, and I am happy to send you one. Trades are welcome. Cheers.

MP Grimlock stash claimed. And thankfully, it jogged my memory on Breacher.

I could really use stashes on Transformers Animated Rodimus, and the Clone Wars Mandalorian Speeder. I've already burned up like 15 dinosaurs trying to track those 2 down. Any help would be hot.

What the heck, I'll send a PM on that.

JT, don't worry about it. I'm sure I'll find Breacher quite easily.
    That's ok, I remembered. I'm sending you a PM now. It's a great figure.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I could really use stashes on Transformers Animated Rodimus, and the Clone Wars Mandalorian Speeder. I've already burned up like 15 dinosaurs trying to track those 2 down. Any help would be hot.
    It is the expense of those dinosaurs that has me doing more online-shopping for these. That's the tragedy - the brick and mortar stores will have more trouble measuring demand because folks like me have given up on them, which will cause more folks to give up on them.

It's a vicious circle.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

i'll text Crunchy 1 more time tomorrow & see if he got it. Otherwise, its yours (if its still there) Chaddymac.

Bran --that wave 2 sighting was a flash in the pan --i havent been on scum enough --but i don't think any targets are getting that wave 2 much yet