Page 811 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 311711761801807808809810811812813814815821861911 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 10431
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    No one wants darkmount/red alert or wfc Megatron/soundwave?

It is against the law and against my religion to open a ugh. Tvc or saga. I must turn my head if i see anyone do this
    Let me take a photo of an opened UGH cardback for you then.

I want Darkmount but don't want to travel all the way to PR TRU.

So the Blurr/Dirge stash has been claimed and at the same store this morning, I got CW Ki-Adi. They had a few Vintage wave 2 as well.

Thanks for the stash, Fig! You made me very happy today!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Thanks for the stash, Fig! You made me very happy today!

Awesome! I'm glad I could help a fellow collector!

snaged the boba fett ubp today glad i waited for the sale of 89.99. plus i used the $5 coupon that ended today and $5 clone cash thats in the new wave of cw. took it to 88 total including tax along with a free nikito nice deal to bad i already bought one last week. 2 will do though.

Could use a stash on the arc and mandalorian battle packs if anyone could oblige that would be awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    What's all the talk of Cody's belt being upside down? Now that I have him, I can't tell what's wrong. Mine isn't the foil version, but he still looks correct.
    Some are shipping with the orange on the figure's left side and the belt boxes with the opening on top because the belt is on upside-down. It's easy to overlook as it's a small thing.

No one wants darkmount/red alert or wfc Megatron/soundwave?

It is against the law and against my religion to open a ugh. Tvc or saga. I must turn my head if i see anyone do this
    I want those WfC figures, I just don't want to put 50 miles on my car to get them.

I've opened silver Magnaguard, and Anakin, and will soon open that Cody you stashed me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Could use a stash on the arc and mandalorian battle packs if anyone could oblige that would be awsome.
    I posted a stash on the ARC Troopers BP earlier this week that nobody claimed, it's possible that it's still there though it wasn't a great stash. Culver City TRU, I'll PM you the location.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up the Slave 1 UPB today for $69.01 total (including tax). I had a 20% off coupon and a $10 gift card from buying a VBAT-AT on Friday. On top of that, I got a Nikto Guard thrown in. These discounts gave the set true value for me, considering I mainly wanted out of this set was Slave 1.

La cienega tru had 1 CW ki-adi. In the front of the store display section, not SW aisle.

JT -- could u pls post a pic of how Cody's belt should look to be correct. This is really confusing. & when i buy him I want to make sure i get the right one.
    thx

c'mon, go get those stashes JT -- you make a good run out of it -there's a BB, TRU and wally there. Also, pick up stix, in & out, islands etc.

recent aq- received Oola (from the new jabba set) in the mail from a guy on scum. Someone actually didn't need her --surprisingly. bought her at a great price too. Gotta love scum.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-03-2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: oola.

Also, pick up stix,
    It's worth going for Pick Up Stix alone. There are too few of those around.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    It's worth going for Pick Up Stix alone. There are too few of those around.

true that. Same can be said for dairy queen, rally's and wendy's. Some of my faves. (Ur check is in the mail maradona )
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-04-2010 at 12:08 AM. Reason: m

JT -- could u pls post a pic of how Cody's belt should look to be correct. This is really confusing. & when i buy him I want to make sure i get the right one.
    thx
    Actually, that would be awesome. I've not opened my Cody out of anticipation that there's something wrong with him. I'm pretty sure he's not a foil figure, by I'm also pretty sure the belt is correct. Would LOVE something to compare it to.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!