Page 812 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 312712762802808809810811812813814815816822862912 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 10360
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    JT -- could u pls post a pic of how Cody's belt should look to be correct. This is really confusing. & when i buy him I want to make sure i get the right one.
    thx

c'mon, go get those stashes JT -- you make a good run out of it -there's a BB, TRU and wally there. Also, pick up stix, in & out, islands etc.
    Look at the belts in the pics in these... Cody wrong:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...dy/LC-1831.jpg

Cody right:
    http://crimsonmonkey.com/reviews/rev...ommander-cody/

I am familiar with the area, they also have a Souplantation that gets unholy busy. But it's a big run out of my region and I've had really bad luck finding stuff up there the past 2 years. Plus, Target will have them for $10 instead of WM/TRU's $12 soon enough, and then I'll have wasted all that gas money plus $4.40 w/tax.

BTW, there's a Rally's in Culver City and here in Los Feliz (actually across the 5 in Atwater), and there's a Wendy's here in Los Feliz, another in Hollywood, one in Burbank... there's a lot of Wendy's, but IMO they've lost their appeal.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In that case, mine is correct. I can confirm that non-foil corrected Cody's are indeed shipping.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

thx for the pix JT.

i'm familiar with all the restaurant locations you mentioned except for the culver city Rally's. If it's the one on Venice i'm thinkin of, that's a tricky spot & it's difficult to locate when you're driving

Found the 2 new bp's at culver tru thanks to JT. Used the $10 off 50 coupon that came on a ad i got from tru and $5 clone cash that was actually for vehicles but they dont care. That dropped the price down to $38 including tax and another free nikito, ill take that deal.

thx for the pix JT.

i'm familiar with all the restaurant locations you mentioned except for the culver city Rally's. If it's the one on Venice i'm thinkin of, that's a tricky spot & it's difficult to locate when you're driving
    That's the Rally's I mean, it's across from Brotman hospital, think of it between In-n-Out and Smart-n-Final. Or just think of it on Hughes ave. I haven't been to Rally's in probably a decade now, weird. Get off on the Robertson exit of the 10 and head west on Venice.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found the 4 Mandalorians BP at Wal-Mart tonight. They're all the same but it's great for army building. However, variant armor paint might have been nice.

I also got the Voyager Battle Blades Optimus Prime. He'll go with my Deluxe Ratchet and Deluxe Ironhide as I scale my Autobots down for my collection for the upcoming 3rd movie. Because of their size, most of the Decepticons, even scaled down, should be Voyager Class - and I don't know if Michael Bay is going to modify Megatron again, let alone Starscream - or what new characters they're going to add. (If only they'd make a Scout Class BumbleBee, Mudflap, Skids, and Sideswipe).

In addition, from SW, I got another Flame Thrower Clone and left a Ki-Adi Mundi behind. Go-Ji (another clone) looks cool, but I have no need for him. I'd be very surprised if they make the Zillo Beast.

On Rebelscum's CW rumor list, it's suggested that Chancellor Palpatine and Senator Padme are finally going to be made. (Padme in action-gear does not count - I mean a real Senator outfit). Now Bail Organa could be made in action gear and I'd like that!

Oh, they also had Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfighter in the new packaging and on the back of the box, they showed the Clone Swamp Speeder and Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter, prompting me to think that theses vehicles which I want will be out in the stores soon.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i'd like the new BPs (mandos and ARC troopers), but I doubt I'll find them in the wild because I haven't even seen a trace of the mando w/speeder or teth deco arfs and I've been hunting high & low for 'em

oh ya --good score tycho!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-07-2010 at 07:23 AM. Reason: add

i'd like the new BPs (mandos and ARC troopers), but I doubt I'll find them in the wild because I haven't even seen a trace of the mando w/speeder or teth deco arfs and I've been hunting high & low for 'em

oh ya --good score tycho!
    Mando and Arc BP's are up on tru.com right now free shipping along with the vintage at-at and dont forget u get a free nikito. ive seen the teth arf a few times recently i think hes shipping again with the ki-adi wave if i see one ill stash it for you biker.

Can someone stash the new animated TF rodimus and ironhide for me at either Burbank TRU or Los Feliz, por favor?
    I'm also missing animated Arcee. If someone has an extra or a lead on one, please let me know. I haven't been toy hunting in a looooong time and barely have any time right now.
    Thank you.

has anyone tried stashing a vintage AT-AT??? I did....it was gone the next day