Page 815 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 315715765805811812813814815816817818819825865915 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 10340
    today's hunt:

glendale target - SW: nothing good
    TF: had new deluxes, megatron, darkmount and red alert (bad package though), many of the new voyagers too

LF TRU: SW: not much TVC, ton of slave 1 UBPs, many vintage pk at-ats, cw new Obi-wan with speeder (at least 2), and.............mando w/speeder!!!!! had 2. I bought one and stashed the other. PM for location. In case I never saw him again - had to get him. Score!

TF: didn't look hard, but no animated exclusives (besides the pegwarming cybertron rachets) as far as I could tell
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-12-2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: tf

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    today's hunt:

glendale target - SW: nothing good
    TF: had new deluxes, megatron, darkmount and red alert (bad package though), many of the new voyagers too

LF TRU: SW: not much TVC, ton of slave 1 UBPs, many vintage pk at-ats, cw new Obi-wan with speeder (at least 2), and.............mando w/speeder!!!!! had 2. I bought one and stashed the other. PM for location. In case I never saw him again - had to get him. Score!

TF: didn't look hard, but no animated exclusives (besides the pegwarming cybertron rachets) as far as I could tell
    Actually LF TRU restocked with regular Animated deluxes - Snarl, Bumblebee, Cybertron Optimus.

speeder stash claimed.

i saw those dlxs bran

Big thanks for the stash Bikerscout, finally got the Mando Speeder off my list!

Weird, all 3 of us went to those stores.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up the all 6 New geonosis 2 packs at burbank target. 1 case was on the shelf on mon i didnt have enough on me at the time so i took 3 and the variant jango that was there as well. came back yesterday hoping the other 3 were still there and just my luck they were. Now only 4 vehicles and i can relax.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Picked up the all 6 New geonosis 2 packs at burbank target. 1 case was on the shelf on mon i didnt have enough on me at the time so i took 3 and the variant jango that was there as well. came back yesterday hoping the other 3 were still there and just my luck they were. Now only 4 vehicles and i can relax.
    nice haul....

Saw 3 Jabbas this morning at PC WM if anyone is still looking for him.

I saw the Target Geonosian 2-packs but didn't want any.

They looked like the old ones.

They didn't have the one with the Rodian Jedi. This may be the only one I pick up when I see it.

I got one of the Mandalorian Speederbikes (to remove the rider and put Obi-Wan on) at Wal-Mart. I passed on another I saw at TRU.

I'm going to make the scene with Obi-Wan leading the guards (on his bike) and Pre-Vizla leading the soldier 4-pack (when they're loose). Overall, it's not too inspiring. I hope they make Duchess Satine to add to the scene.

The alien Gatoraide dealers were also cool and would make good figures if they reappear in future episodes.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could stash me the 2 Vinatge Ships and the 2 Hoth BP for me? I have been checking everyday and nothing. I'm for some Hasbro goodness. If anyone would like to sell me there Snow troopers for the set I'd like that too.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Just a quick reminder if someone can stash me the TRU excl. deadpool & warpath 2-pack.

Thanks!