Page 816 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818819820826866916 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 10343
    Dirty Duarte WM had Jabba's Throne, and Saga Legends on clearance for $3.50, I bought their 2 Battle Droid small-eye sets.

Duarte Target had... Goji and Ki-Adi-Mundi, I think.

Monrovia TRU had 2x Hyena Bombers and 1 new AAT.

Pasadena Target had 2x CW Fire Troopers and the Geonosian R2 & 3PO 2pack, I bought them.

Los Feliz TRU had zip.

Geonosian 2pack R2 & 3PO are interesting, R2 is a new mold, has a cutter tool arm and a new door design with tech details inside, and the back door has a new winch with hook and more detail inside. The figure is almost the same height as the VOTC mold. The dome is also new and has an odd clear radar eye and isn't chromed.

3PO has 4-LOM's arms and legs, and a new torso and head(s).

BTW, this wave of Geonosis 2packs are apparently a fairly limited run, so get 'em while you see 'em.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

alien Gatorade dealers??! what the heck are those??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    alien Gatorade dealers??! what the heck are those??
    They are alien alligators that sell Gatorade to Mandalorians (well, technically it's tea, but it looks like Gatorade). And it got into their financially failing school system, poisioning kids.

However, they represent the Tea Party as the creators decided to take Clone Wars political during the election season. Deregulation, corruption, loophole threaders, all in the name of "freedom to earn a living." Clone Wars took it too far.

If they wanted to do that, they could discuss "legalizing marajuana" by just using Star Wars' classic reference as it's stand-in - SPICE. (That's what it always was and Han Solo was a drug smuggler unless you think Jabba the Hutt was benevolent).

Then you could at least have more action episodes as Mandalorians entered the drug-smuggling business and fought the traditional spice cartels with their hired mercenary bounty-hunters like Aurra Sing, Bossk, and Cad Bane from Tiajuanna.

I think good writing can parallel modern life with science-fiction, but Star Wars was already set up to do this with the spice trade since its debut in 1977.

Why re-invent it with lizard people selling Gatorade (tea)???

In any event, the cartoon lizard people (were they Barabbel or some other established EU race?) looked cool. They get into a firefight with Padme at one point (Naboo went to negotiate a settlement so the Trade Federation wouldn't).

Anyway, why do I feel like I had to appologize for this episode? I didn't write it. Worse - it's more like a 3-parter. Still worse - Mandalorians are supposed to be warriors, not softened with domestic programs and school lunches - though I could see how their "loot storage planet" had to evolve to that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Still worse - Mandalorians are supposed to be warriors, not softened with domestic programs and school lunches - though I could see how their "loot storage planet" had to evolve to that.
    The Boba Fett of ESB would never have supported this.

Found the Target Vintage Ships today. These are really cool.

Saw a crap load of 8-9 year old boys going crazy for CW figures. The parents were loading up the carts. Good to see SW alive. One kid even say "Look Mom they have the Snowspeeder."
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Found Goji and Flamethrower Clone at Valencia TRU. I have also been finding latest CW waves at Kohl's but refuse to pay their inflated prices. Also found the CW DVD packs at the Super WalMart. Those are an easy pass since they are just recycled figures. Also WalMart.com has Jabba's Throne back in stock if anyone wants to order one.

Target.com has those R2D2 / C-3PO Geonosian 2-packs that JT was talking about.

I don't need the C-3PO and I don't know if I need another R2. So I'll wait.

They do have the CW Hostage Crisis Bounty Hunters though - the Weequay lieutenant and the little Fosh alien, along with the 2 Commando Droid repaints.

I ordered 4 of these sets. I'm done.

BTW: Target.com also has the Hoth "value sets" for anyone who wants those (when they get back in-stock though).

The Clone Swamp Speeder gets listed - there or maybe it was at TRU.com, but it was out of stock at the moment.

I was only looking for stuff I want. There might be other things you are looking for there which I did not search for.

It might be worth your time to check it out.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Today's stash special at LF TRU

Mando BP
    ARC Troopers BP
    Mando speeder

PM me if you want any of these.

Also I found someone's MP Grimlock stash. Luckily for them I have it already.

Found some more Geonosis packs this morning. They wasn't an endcap yet, so I had to use the DPCI mind trick. The cool part is that they're on sale this week for $9.99. If you got any of these recently, bring your receipts in for an adjustment.