Page 819 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 319719769809815816817818819820821822823829869919 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,190 of 10288
    Bikerscout, I think I can help you with L8-L9 parts.

I have the torso and the left leg (L8-L9's left leg).

My PM needs to be emptied out. I have only room for a few new msgs. That's why I posted here.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Bikerscout, I think I can help you with L8-L9 parts.

I have the torso and the left leg (L8-L9's left leg).

My PM needs to be emptied out. I have only room for a few new msgs. That's why I posted here.
    tycho, it will be mailed tomorrow.....probably get there on monday.....enjoy

I got a box from Target.com today with 4 Hostage Crisis battlepacks.

So I got Cad Bane's little agent guy and the Weequay Pirate that's usually seen serving under Hondo Onakah (but I think Anakin killed this one). The set also features two Commando Droids. I'll just save them to fight the Clones that Sgt. Bric will be training. I guess I'm going to do that scene afterall - as I also get to hope for an animated Arcona and a use for Shaak-Ti (animated) in a display.

I'm such a SW junkie!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I got a 2nd Swamp Speeder this morning at TRU.

At Target, I got the TX-20 Tactical Droid with the CIS Army Tank.

Also at Target, they had Transformers' Insecticon (Scout Class). I am really tempted but unsure if I have a legitimate use for him.

I keep saying, "Scorpinok was way out of scale for a scorpion, but he hid in the desert sands, not flew around in broad daylight." These are robots in DISGUISE - the same reasoning that causes me to balk on the Dinobots.

I got a 2nd Swamp Speeder this morning at TRU.

At Target, I got the TX-20 Tactical Droid with the CIS Army Tank.

Also at Target, they had Transformers' Insecticon (Scout Class). I am really tempted but unsure if I have a legitimate use for him.

I keep saying, "Scorpinok was way out of scale for a scorpion, but he hid in the desert sands, not flew around in broad daylight." These are robots in DISGUISE - the same reasoning that causes me to balk on the Dinobots.
    your diorama is going to be AWESOME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    your diorama is going to be AWESOME!!!!!
    Thanks - but which one? Everything goes to different set-ups.

2 Swamp Speeders:

One goes to Kashyyyk which I plan on constructing in 2011.*

One goes to Clone Wars (Dooku's capture by Hondo's pirates - because I doubt they will ever make those skiff-tank vehicles seen on the show that the Weequay pirates used).

The Mini-Rig Tank with TX-20:

This goes to the scene with the battle droids under TX-20's command advancing on Commander Bly and Aylay Secura as those two, plus Ahsoka and Captain Rex defend a wounded Anakin Skywalker in that planet with the little squirrel people who were pacificsts.

I have no idea when, and where, I'll be able to build this.

Picked up the 2 Target Hoth BPs yesterday, along with the R2/Threepio Geonosis 2-pack.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Target W Hollywood had the mini-Muggs, the new Target-exclusive battle packs, the vintage $25 vehicles (the Snowspeeder box is undeniable!), the senate guard 2-pack, and... um... some other crap? I don't even remember. Not the Hoth box sets though.

Insecticon there is supposed to be the one from the movie, so it's over-scaled, supposed to be the size of a large housefly. It's not a bad figure, but it's not accurate to the movie in size or design.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No Hoth sets at Burbank Target. Anyone got a SKN?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

(Maybe they have by now but) I wonder why LF TRU never reloaded on TVC?? That's weird for them to have everything else current cept for those