Page 822 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 322722772812818819820821822823824825826832872922 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 10427
    Picked up 2 AT-ATs today for $44.99+tax each. That now brings my total to 5 regular (all the previous 3 were bought slightly less than retail thanks to TRU rewards), plus 1 Vintage (bought at 20% off with a TRU coupon) that I won't open. Also got a Jodo Kast for $3.49 and the new Iron Man 2 KM exclusive 3-pack for $14.99. Thank you KM for your pricing and coupons.

Also picked up a 49.99 ATAT at Noho KMart late this afternoon. Only saw one on the upper shelf, so maybe they put another one out, and have more in the back. Saw the Vintage versions at TRU LF Tuesday. At least 8 in the front SW display. On sale for 99.99. Couldn't justify that price still right now, but for 50 I had to.
    Bought a few sets of Target Mini Muggs this past week to make customs of small characters to go with the regular Muggs.

last nite was able to get out of work early enough to make it to noho k-mart before closing. And...........asked about the at-at and bought the last one they had. Sale price of course. Glad i went then b/c it'd probably be gone this am, & i'm not a morning person. (Big up to Crunchy for the tip!)

don't ask me how, but i also scooped a CW single carded mando at sepulv. target. Don't know if that wave's hitting, but i'm gonna check scum to find out. r4-p17, shaak ti, boba, and embo are on the back of the card.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    last nite was able to get out of work early enough to make it to noho k-mart before closing. And...........asked about the at-at and bought the last one they had. Sale price of course. Glad i went then b/c it'd probably be gone this am, & i'm not a morning person. (Big up to Crunchy for the tip!)

don't ask me how, but i also scooped a CW single carded mando at sepulv. target. Don't know if that wave's hitting, but i'm gonna check scum to find out. r4-p17, shaak ti, boba, and embo are on the back of the card.
    I saw that mando earlier yesterday but put it back decided to wait till i see the whole wave together to use a coupon. cheap right.. ha. no but no one has reported this yet except for in canada so this is the first were seeing it.
    Also i dont know but i sounds like the next deluxe wave is out tycho posted that got the tx-20 w/ tank a few days back and yakface was reporting that the xandu blood and plo koons fighter are being found too. time to pull those wallets out again.

I found both Hoth battlepacks this morning, and the Target Geonosis exclusives.

I just bought the Rodian Jedi and the Rebel Hoth set.

These are very nicely packaged and presented. Target had an extension to the Star Wars isle built out into the main thoroughway in the upper level of the store with Star Wars on every side of it.

Oh, they also had the Senate Commando 2-packs and I think Bane and an IG droid comprised the other one. I really didn't look as I wasn't interested.

I bought extra Captain Argyus figures back when he was new to be my Senate Commandos.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

you mean a rodian bounty hunter pack? not!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Scored an AT-AT for $46 tonight at NoHo KMart. I'm keeping the vintage version sealed, so this one will be the opener. Great price.

-Snags
    You guys are killing me!

I got Sgt. Bric in the mail today. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got Sgt. Bric in the mail today. Anyone else?
    I better send away for mine. I've stalled, getting bored cutting proofs of purchases out.

But I'm ordering 6, so that's 36 POPs!

- Oh and I strongly dislike the character. I want background "braiacs" in the animated style to add to my aliens from this collection.

All this lends to less enthusiasm.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

GG Jabba's Band Statue For Sale

Time to whittle down some more- I'm selling my prized Jabba's Band statue set- it's been displayed indoors, away from all the nasty things like sunlight, pets and smoke. Original box, etc. asking $150.