Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Save 25% Off All In-Stock Products: 3-Days Only!
    Who needs Black Friday when you have StarWarsShop's Turbo Triple Day Event? Starting Wednesday, StarWarsShop is launching its lightning fast "Turbo" savings event that slashes 25% OFF ALL IN-STOCK PRODUCTS (applied at checkout)!
    For three days only you can pick up those in-stock items that you've been meaning to buy but have been putting off. Save BIG, starting at 12:00am PST on Wednesday November 10th, ending 11:59pm on Friday, November 12th. If the product is in-stock, you save.

---Go nuts, or be conservative. I don't care. I'm tempted to get CW season 2 BR. I might. Search around, there are some things that are already 45-50% off. Dunno if the 25 can go on top though. Enjoy!

edit: went for the BR. Deal too good to pass up. Got it and 2 other items I've been waiting a long time for for < $60 shipped. BR alone at brick & mortars is $55 with tax, so the other stuff was just icing on the cake. I'd act now while supplies last though. And yes, the 25% is applied at the end of checkout so it did work on top of the other discount
    Last edited by bikerscout; 11-10-2010 at 07:14 AM. Reason: br