Page 834 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838844884934 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 10430
    Sean the Hutt
    the Escondido target thief strikes again.
    this time an old gammorean, switched for the new one.
    This target always has switched out toys. I told them twice. Now I just won't go there anymore. I implore you theif...star wars toys are not a priority, they are really not worth it. Pay your bills, get a job, whatever, you might even start to like yourself. Get help now though, because you have a serious character flaw!
    if it is some 12 year old kid...well then, you show a lot of hustle kid, you might just have the criminal mind to go far...

At one of my Wal-Marts, Oola was replaced with the old Mail-Away Oola in a return that they re-shelved. I can only guess if Jabba and his throne were still in the box (unlikely though).

Someone will probably purchase this for a kid's present though - and be none the wiser.

SEAN THE HUTT I got your package with your B-A-D part! Thank you. I've now completed HK-47!

There's just a couple of R5's and one other astromech I need to finish now.

I'm recompensating you for the part and postage.

I found the Wal-Mart exclusive TIE Bomber (didn't buy it however).

The Clone Swamp Speeder and Hyeena Bomber do not appear to be selling well. This bodes ill for me since I want good clearance on new vehicles so that eventually they will make Jocasta Nu's Jedi Starfighter. However, I'd prefer the Wookiee Catamaran, Gungan Bongo Sub, IG-2000, Hondo Ohnaka's Rapier-One, Hondo's Pirate Tank, and others first.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Last night, Fairfax Kmart had a "corrected" TVC Clone, I passed. Also had Transformers Voyager-class Highbrow, whom I didn't pass up.

W.Hollywood Target had nothing of interest.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sean the Hutt
    hey Tycho, no worries, what is a B.A.D part between longtime star wars fans. No need for to send anything. consider it a Christmas present. No one should have a one legged HK-47! have a good one.

now he needs to make HK-50 so 47 has a travelling buddy.

After meeting a friend I decided to hit some targets & wally in the valley for new CW last nite.

Sepulveda target - 1 deluxe At-rt w/Boil

raymer target - pre vizsla (pegged him up high); reporting this more for TF, they had the new deluxes: skullgrin, dirge, thunderwing, and wfc cliffjumper (looks awesome -cooler than BB!!!)

pan. c wally - Paydirt. Found cw wave 4 & part of 5. Stashed shaak ti & R4-P17 in one place and Boba & Undead Geonosian in another. PM for location. Picked up the only Quinlan vos they had. Also saw an unopened cw wave 4 rev1 case and grabbed the Embo. I'm not sure if the case got stocked, but it's worth a look as it had everyone else (minus embo). They are open 7a -8pm Thanksgiving. Also stashed a Cato Parasitti, but that's spoken for. I told the same person where the Undead geonosian was, but he's not sure if he'll get it. I believe he has everybody else. Hopefully this isn't too confusing.

Phew!!! Allllllll caught up now & don't want to get any more SW this year. (unless aotc hits before Xmas --please don't)

Oh ya, almost forgot, when i was at checkout the Vos I found on the pegs wouldn't scan but the Embo (straight from the case) did. This was really weird. Anyway, the cashier counted the Embo twice for the quick fix. I guess this is only bad if I try to return the Vos. Wv 5 must not be in the system or something.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 11-25-2010 at 06:23 AM. Reason: weird scan

update: all pan. city wally stashes unclaimed, including cato parasitti. If you're looking for her or boba, shaak ti, r4-p17 or undead geonosian, PM for location.

happy hunting today and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! (I'm still full as i type this at 3am!!)

Picked up Marvel Universe Wave 12 World War Hulk and Modular Armor Iron Man figure at Florence TRU over night. They wouldn't ring up, but the cashier manually punched up the price for each. I still hadn't seen Wave 11 yet, but was happy to acquire these two. Spiderman 2099 was there in multiples, but I saw no others.

Sean the Hutt
    any one see the tie bomber at any San Diego wal marts?. They don't appear to be showing up in the North county. So I need to make a road trip to a decent wal mart.

Saw the ATAT at Costco today. 84.99. Not bad, but still doesn't beat the 49.99 Kmart find!
    Picked up a couple Clone Wars dog Tags in the Target trading card aisle for fun.