Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I'll give it a try.

Count me in.

Yeah, I watch the CW series. If the current trend continues, they're going to lose a lot of the "kid" audience. The ratings are going to drop (if they haven't already) and the series will be canceled. The series is getting to "preachy" and not enough action. Last season I couldn't wait to come home and watch the latest episode off my DVR. This year, episodes are just sitting on my DVR and I'll watch them when I have nothing else to watch.
    Oh if you guys only knew........................... Besides the Opress arc which was phenomenal IMO, the preview of the rest of season 3 was pretty boss. I wish they would've shown it again. It may be online next month, maybe when the Opress arc starts (Jan.7th).

What was I thinkin?? 12 hrs. isn't enough, even for a small raffle. I'll close the sweepstakes today the next time I get online -which will probably be about 1pm. I apologize for this oversight.

Get your entries in!!! This includes a certain somebody who posted already about finds, but probably forgot!

oh ya, someone asked me what inspired it -- guys do this on rebelscum all of the time. I didn't want to do the raffle on a national level though & decided to keep it local. Sorry other states. I've never held one before, so i thought this would be a good 1 to start with.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-08-2010 at 04:30 AM. Reason: answer