Page 840 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 340740790830836837838839840841842843844850890940 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 10416
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I'll give it a try.

Count me in.

Yeah, I watch the CW series. If the current trend continues, they're going to lose a lot of the "kid" audience. The ratings are going to drop (if they haven't already) and the series will be canceled. The series is getting to "preachy" and not enough action. Last season I couldn't wait to come home and watch the latest episode off my DVR. This year, episodes are just sitting on my DVR and I'll watch them when I have nothing else to watch.
    Oh if you guys only knew........................... Besides the Opress arc which was phenomenal IMO, the preview of the rest of season 3 was pretty boss. I wish they would've shown it again. It may be online next month, maybe when the Opress arc starts (Jan.7th).

What was I thinkin?? 12 hrs. isn't enough, even for a small raffle. I'll close the sweepstakes today the next time I get online -which will probably be about 1pm. I apologize for this oversight.

Get your entries in!!! This includes a certain somebody who posted already about finds, but probably forgot!

oh ya, someone asked me what inspired it -- guys do this on rebelscum all of the time. I didn't want to do the raffle on a national level though & decided to keep it local. Sorry other states. I've never held one before, so i thought this would be a good 1 to start with.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-08-2010 at 04:30 AM. Reason: answer

YOU are in this video! LA Collectors Represent!

Oh man. This is such "all of US!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

alright. Not a really high turn out now, so I'll extend the deadline to enter till 8pm. This will be the final extension. Good luck!! (I'll even throw in JT, unless he doesn't want to participate)

oh yeah, the CA girls parody was done pretty well actually. Shame he couldn't get Katy Perry for a cameo. Don't know where exactly she lives in LA, but she's from Santa Barbara i think. That guy seriously needed some chicks in that vid. At least one!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-08-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: quickie

end

Ok. Raffle/contest now closed. Good odds for you guys who entered. I'll announce the winners at 11pm tonight. Thanks for playing.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-09-2010 at 12:03 AM. Reason: ann.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post

Yeah, I watch the CW series. If the current trend continues, they're going to lose a lot of the "kid" audience. The ratings are going to drop (if they haven't already) and the series will be canceled. The series is getting to "preachy" and not enough action. Last season I couldn't wait to come home and watch the latest episode off my DVR. This year, episodes are just sitting on my DVR and I'll watch them when I have nothing else to watch.
    Yeah, it's way too preachy at times in the Padme story lines. The political discussions are what really hurt Phantom Menace, so I don't understand why they keep putting them in the cartoons- just boggles the mind. At first I hated the Anakin Ashoka relationship, but it's gotten a lot better since she stopped acting like a spoiled brat. I like the expanded universe stuff, and the "ethical" storylines regarding clones. I wonder how many more seasons they are gonna try and milk this thing. They should just cut to the period where Vader is slaughtering jedis.

Several Ross stores have put out the black HISS and Fury vehicles. They are $11.99. I picked up a few of each.

winners!

(drumroll please)

And the winners are...........................................

Grand prize - darkagent !

2nd place - Tycho !

Thanks to all who entered. Winners will be notified shortly.

This has been bikerscout's Clone Wars Secrets Revealed sweepstakes brought to you by LucasFilm Limited, Cartoon Network, and Sony Online Entertainment!!!!!

Has anyone seen any gamorrean gaurds anywhere. Ive only picked up one and want to snag 2 more at least. saw a few when the wave first hit but didnt realize it would be such short supplied seeming like TRU isnt going to get it at all. (thank the maker bc of the prices). If anyone sees any and can stash one or two for me or if anyone has an extra hit me up. Thanks.

dark sector

darkagent -- i'm free today and will be going out for errands, which will include going to glendale galleria to finish up some shopping. I'll put the poster in my car. Hit me up. (My other errand is a walmart/target run for supplies)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Has anyone seen any gamorrean gaurds anywhere. Ive only picked up one and want to snag 2 more at least. saw a few when the wave first hit but didnt realize it would be such short supplied seeming like TRU isnt going to get it at all. (thank the maker bc of the prices). If anyone sees any and can stash one or two for me or if anyone has an extra hit me up. Thanks.
    Doubt they are still there, but the Wal-Mart in Valencia (near Magic Mountain) had a magic mountain of them last month when I drove up there. Maybe they've gotten more shipments?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!