Page 843 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 343743793833839840841842843844845846847853893943 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 10395

What Is And What Should Never Be

Post about the Orto Plutonia BP at TRU not long after Jedi wave hit -more than 4 weeks ago. No interest. It was $25 too. Now everybody's interested

Snags --- your post should have been "I found 10 cases of tvc Aotc wave between a walmart and target. $6 each - go get 'em!!!!"

oh ya, glendale target had 2 rebel commandos last nite. Didn't see any other guys from that wave. I could go for a Wooof if anyone sees one. (hopefully for $6) And deluxe TFs were 8.49. All targets
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-21-2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: tgt

I'm not remotely interested in it, but it's the only sighting I have on record right now as I haven't gotten to the stores lately and when I do, zip there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Saw that battle pack for the first time at Burbank last night. 30 bucks is way too much. Wish that Talz figure made it to wide release though. I would have gotten a couple of him. Did pick up that Star Wars Science lightsaber room light for 12.99 (35% off). Cool for the price.
    At walmart last week I saw a Lego alarm clock that is roughly 12" tall Anakin lego fig. for $20. Cool but passed. Maybe if I see the Stormtrooper.
    I wanted Thi-Sen, like 5 of him, myself, but won't buy that bp. I already cut the POPs off Snowbi-Wan and the other 2, so I can't return those.

My understanding from a Q&A is that Hasbro will be releasing a generic Talz warrior figure. Probably Thi-Sen without his headwear? I may turn to eBay to get just one Thi-Sen for the character and wait for the warrior figures.

But it seem ridiculously late for Hasbro to release the warriors from a one-shot episode so long ago. A BP with Anakin and Obi-Wan and Rex - maybe. But the single-card? Don't get me wrong - I will buy 4 of them and hope this happens. The only way I can see this though, is if Hasbro thinks they can get more marginal returns on the basic mold cast. Then it makes sense.

They have:

1 diorama makers
    2 kid collectors
    3 completists

who will all go for the figure - and it won't cost them new tooling.

Cheaper than a Super-Articulated Jocasta Nu figure! Ooops.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up all of DCUC Wave 14 at Las Vegas WM. They have at least 10 complete sets.

CW raffle

darkagent --- hit me up!! i still have your prize.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Post about the Orto Plutonia BP at TRU not long after Jedi wave hit -more than 4 weeks ago. No interest. It was $25 too. Now everybody's interested

Snags --- your post should have been "I found 10 cases of tvc Aotc wave between a walmart and target. $6 each - go get 'em!!!!"

oh ya, glendale target had 2 rebel commandos last nite. Didn't see any other guys from that wave. I could go for a Wooof if anyone sees one. (hopefully for $6) And deluxe TFs were 8.49. All targets

Don't feel bad, I posted about a stash at LF TRU and no one responded. And that was when the packs were on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    darkagent --- hit me up!! i still have your prize.

Reminds me to thank you: I got your envelope. Thanks!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

oddz

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Don't feel bad, I posted about a stash at LF TRU and no one responded. And that was when the packs were on sale.
    i don't feel bad, I just think it's funny.

Tycho -- you're welcome. Hope u like the stuff & can make use of it

darkagent --i'm available the rest of the evening from this point on. Plans i had fell through severely. hit me up if free

West LA TRU had new CW figures Cato Parasiti, Boba Fett, Shaak Ti, Zombie Geonosian, and Embo. I stashed them so PM for location (assuming they don't get swept out in the mad xmas rush), but at $8.49 a figure I won't be surprised if nobody claims the stash. What the hell is TRU thinking raising SW figs to $8.50 and $11 (CW, SL are $8.50 though there's still 1 tag up for the $7.49 price on SL; $11 is for TVC)?!?

Culver City TRU - bupkis.

Los Feliz TRU - bupkis.

I did that run today not for myself but for that 1 final gift. I also hit Meltdown comic shop and Wacko Soap Plant, but ultimately caved and went back to Los Feliz for their card-savaged one (Venture Bros The Monarch, I missed the last one at Melt by only a few hours, and they weren't charging a penny over what TRU was, so I ended up buying myself Dean and Henchman 24 mainly to support the store).

Bikerscout, I hit West LA Ross (the one next to WLA TRU) and they have the WORST toy selection spread across 3 different racks, none of which had what you asked about.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.